EPG on 3 glorystar channels

Are there any particular broadcasters that are holding up the process that we, as viewers, could *encourage* ?

Hi all! It's been a while!

Hello all,

Well, I haven't posted in about a year here, but I just upgraded to the "official and proper" dual room setup :p and wanted to chime in on an issue I am having concerning the EPG info.

I turned on my GMT and have received bits and pieces, as other have, of the info for the few channels. However, when I turn on my GMT, it sets my time display back one hour, even with the Summer Time function turned on (when function is off, it goes back 2 hours). Any idea why that is?

Again, it is good to see everyone again. Iceberg, hope you are staying out of trouble and I miss the wrestling since AMG TV went back to C band :mad: but I am liking that I was able to add History Channel and Biography Channel manually, especially since of late they have had a couple good bible type stories on! :up

What receiver are you using?

GMT selection does not affect the ability for the receiver to receive EPG. GMT option only selects the satellite transponder as the source for time setting.

If using the Fortec Star Mercury II, the GMT reference for timing comes from the transponder that you are tuned to. The uplinker may have the wrong time setting on the encoder.

If using the GEOSATpro DVR1100c or the DSR100c, the time comes from a single transponder and this offsetting time will only occur if the incorrect time zone offset has been chosen for your region.

Merc II

Hi Glory,

I am utilizing the Merc II receiver. I did notice last night when surfing channels that the time kept switching depensing on which bird I was viewing.

I did also notice though when I have the GMT function on, I get brief informationals from the 3 previously mentioned channels, but when I turn the GMT function off, they disappear.

Is it just a fluke??? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)