Epix 1 HD

photoman76

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2005
Anybody else seeing this on Epix 1 HD?
Every 30 seconds the screen goes black for one second, but audio is fine.
I remember that they had this problem before, but it was corrected.
It seems to be back.
Epix 2 HD and Epix 3 HD are fine.

Is this still happening for you? If it is, please send me a PM with your phone number or account number and receiver softwere version so I can report the problem for you

I just turned on "He Said, She Said" at 1:50 pm Phoenix time, 3/7/12. There's a scene where Nathan Lane is talking to Elizabeth Perkins in the office and the picture flicks off and on about every 30 seconds. Watching for about 10 minutes now it's doing it consistently every 30 seconds. Through all the scene changes and everything. I wanted to make sure it just wasn't a quirky part of the film, but it's not.

Is there an update as to when this problem is going to be fixed?

Is this still happening for you? If it is, please send me a PM with your phone number or account number and receiver software version so I can report the problem for you

I have put in a report for everyone who has sent me their information. If this is still happening, please send me a PM with your phone number or account number and receiver software version so I can report the problem for you as well. EPIX1 HD is not on our known issue list at this time.

I have put in a report for everyone who has sent me their information. If this is still happening, please send me a PM with your phone number or account number and receiver software version so I can report the problem for you as well. EPIX1 HD is not on our known issue list at this time.

On top of this information, will everyone who is having this problem please include what arc you are on in your PMs please?

It looks like the problem has been fixed. EPIX 1 HD is fine now.
I'm watching on Ciel 2 at 129.

I just received an email saying that a discrepancy ticket has been opened, but it seems to be working normally right now. The channel will continue to be monitored to make sure that this is resolved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)