Epson Pro Cinema 6030UB

jbernardi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
Florida
Earlier this month, I preordered an Epson Pro Cinema 6030UB 3D projector from Gregg Loewen of Lion Audio/Visual. He received several of them yesterday. At my request, he performed a quality check before sending mine out. I expect to receive it in a day or two. I'm excited about this projector, brighter and with a better contrast ratio than my existing non-3D Epson Pro Cinema 9700UB.

I'll post my impressions after I have it ceiling mounted and running with my Oppo onto a 120" screen in my home theater.

He has several in stock, and is selling them for $3499 with a FREE Oppo 103 player!!

For those of you who might be interested, my dealer is:

Gregg Loewen
Lion Audio Video Consultants Inc.
Lead THX Video Standards Instructor
240 Knowlton Corner Rd
Farmington, ME 04938

Home Office: 207 778 5417

Cell Office: 207 624 2685

I received the 6030UB today. I haven't had time to calibrate it, but I'm delighted with the picture out of the box. Creature of the Black Lagoon, playing on my Oppo 103D Blu-ray player, looks marvelous in 3D.

hi guys
This is a very nice PJ (especially at the price point).
Please note that persons that purchase from Lion AV also are eligible for a discount on calibration / optimization services. There is nothing like using a $24,000 measurement tool to ensure color fidelity!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)