Epson Pro Cinema 6030UB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jbernardi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
Florida
Earlier this month, I preordered an Epson Pro Cinema 6030UB 3D projector from Gregg Loewen of Lion Audio/Visual. He received several of them yesterday. At my request, he performed a quality check before sending mine out. I expect to receive it in a day or two. I'm excited about this projector, brighter and with a better contrast ratio than my existing non-3D Epson Pro Cinema 9700UB.

I'll post my impressions after I have it ceiling mounted and running with my Oppo onto a 120" screen in my home theater.

He has several in stock, and is selling them for $3499 with a FREE Oppo 103 player!!

For those of you who might be interested, my dealer is:

Gregg Loewen
Lion Audio Video Consultants Inc.
Lead THX Video Standards Instructor
240 Knowlton Corner Rd
Farmington, ME 04938

Home Office: 207 778 5417

Cell Office: 207 624 2685

I received the 6030UB today. I haven't had time to calibrate it, but I'm delighted with the picture out of the box. Creature of the Black Lagoon, playing on my Oppo 103D Blu-ray player, looks marvelous in 3D.

hi guys
This is a very nice PJ (especially at the price point).
Please note that persons that purchase from Lion AV also are eligible for a discount on calibration / optimization services. There is nothing like using a $24,000 measurement tool to ensure color fidelity!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts