Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
9/13 was the big day for Equity Broadcasting (G10). They changed afiliations on 4 channels

The following went from Pax to Lick Tv to, of all things, Daystar
WBIF 51
WBMM 22
KWBS 34

WPXS 13 went from Pax to Daystar about a month ago

KWWF 22 went from Lick TV to UPN

Well, at least Lick TV stayed on one channel, WNYI 52 :)

Iceberg, any further info on this Lick TV setup? I googled some last night, which, trust me, wasn't easy with those words, even in quotation marks... But, I did find something that mentioned it's a new network started by Equity itself:

http://nwawrestling.com/news/president/index.php

Note to our future selves: that page is a "current news" page so don't count on the Lick TV stuff being on there long. :wave Hi future me!

But maybe you or someone else here knows something more about it?

TuxCoder said:
Iceberg, any further info on this Lick TV setup?
Other than just being on WNYI, nope
I googled some last night, which, trust me, wasn't easy with those words, even in quotation marks...
yeah, no sh*t. I did that the other day
But, I did find something that mentioned it's a new network started by Equity itself:

http://nwawrestling.com/news/president/index.php

Note to our future selves: that page is a "current news" page so don't count on the Lick TV stuff being on there long. :wave Hi future me!

But maybe you or someone else here knows something more about it?
I saw that part too
NWA WILDSIDE TV has been added to Equity Broadcasting's newly formed LICK-TV Network on FRIDAYS at 9PM and SUNDAYS at 6PM. KWWF-TV (UPN) in Cedar Rapids, IA has also aded NWA WILDSIDE on SATURDAYS at 5PM & SUNDAYS at 6PM.

They dumped the others to Daystar (which really chapped my hide), but even thought hey were ID'ing WBMM and KWBS as Pax until Monday I figured they had something up.

I hope they add more to it. Right now all Ive seen is Gunsmoke at 6 and the boxing/wrestling stuff from 7-10

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts