Espn 2 Hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dvdcb

Original poster
Jan 27, 2005
I tried channel 72 late last night...it went to it but nothing was there. Normally if you input a non-existent channel, it just automatically jumps to the next closest one you do get.

A hopeful sign that ESPN 2 HD is coming soon? It would be a shame if we all missed out on the incredible amount of college bball games coming this month.

Don't get all that excited until it is actually here.

Is there any satellite or cable company offering ESPN2HD anywhere? I have yet to find any provider with ESPN2HD.

Sharpie said:
Don't get all that excited until it is actually here.

Is there any satellite or cable company offering ESPN2HD anywhere? I have yet to find any provider with ESPN2HD.

no nobody as ESPN2HD as of now.

The only folks reporting to have ESPN2 on their system as of now is the Adelphia System in Conneticut, coincidence obiviously because of bristol :)

Yeah, that was Thursday, January 6, 2005. It already launched

BFG said:
The only folks reporting to have ESPN2 on their system as of now is the Adelphia System in Conneticut, coincidence obiviously because of bristol :)
Although that Cable system is not near the ESPN Studios, which are in Bristol and that is Comcast area.

Whats strange is I can still remember back 25+ years ago when ESPN started off in the Public Access studio I use to work at, it was United Cable Television in Plainville Connecticut. (Ahh memories!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)