Status
Please reply by conversation.

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
I am getting neither, all other HD stations are fine. Signals look great as well.....if its the HR20, I am REALLY getting fed up with this thing, cant fast forward or rewind on sunday ticket channels, plus my mpeg 4 wont pause or rewing tonight!!!! :mad:

...if its the HR20, I am REALLY getting fed up with this thing, cant fast forward or rewind on sunday ticket channels, plus my mpeg 4 wont pause or rewing tonight!!!! :mad:

As I have a forthcoming HR20 install, and have Sunday Ticket, this really concerns me. Is this behavior "normal" for the HR20 or is there something hinkey with stuarts628's setup???

As I have a forthcoming HR20 install, and have Sunday Ticket, this really concerns me. Is this behavior "normal" for the HR20 or is there something hinkey with stuarts628's setup???

I did a reset and all is normal.....about the sunday ticket thing, it would work on some channels, and some others it wouldnt, then it would....also I would press info and sometimes the banner would come up, and sometimes it wouldnt, lets hope this reset clears the air, but there are numerous reports of trouble with the sunday ticket channels, not just mine/

I did a reset and all is normal.....about the sunday ticket thing, it would work on some channels, and some others it wouldnt, then it would....also I would press info and sometimes the banner would come up, and sometimes it wouldnt, lets hope this reset clears the air, but there are numerous reports of trouble with the sunday ticket channels, not just mine/

Are you setting the Player tracker up on Sundays ?
I think I have heard that , that MAY be causeing some issues, I turn my Player tracker off, as I have no need for it... and have not experienced ANY trouble with the HR20-700, iother than the OTA tuner issue

jimbo

Last edited:
Talk about problems

When i finished viewing a recorded show.. when the banner pops up and asks me if i want to delete or keep the show, " I choose to delete show." but it doesnt delete it... I have to go back to the menu and delete it there... this started with tne new firmware update that just came out...

No I dont have player tracker on jimbo, I was thinking about it but I never set it up....Also it has happened twice in the last two days, I lose espn, espn2hd, Universla HD, just HBO regular and a scattering of channels, but then I do a reset and I am back to working! this is weird!

No I dont have player tracker on jimbo, I was thinking about it but I never set it up....Also it has happened twice in the last two days, I lose espn, espn2hd, Universla HD, just HBO regular and a scattering of channels, but then I do a reset and I am back to working! this is weird!
stuart628,
I think the player tracker is ON by default, so just because you have not went to the player channel to activate it, does not mean it'as not on, go to the channel on Sunday close to game time and disable it then and see if it helps.

Jimbo

stuart628,
I think the player tracker is ON by default, so just because you have not went to the player channel to activate it, does not mean it'as not on, go to the channel on Sunday close to game time and disable it then and see if it helps.

Jimbo

I will try that and see what it does, thanks jimbos!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)