Espn-HD: MLB Baseball : New York Yankees at Los Angeles Dodgers 8pm EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Seawaves said:
I fixed my OTA and got to see the game..I forgot how much i hated the Yankess!

Go Dodgers!!
Looking forward to HD on ESPN on Sunday Night BB-Hopefully it will be Da Bums goin' for da sweep!!

I guess LA gets their WS atmosphere this weekend. After all when was the last time LA was in the WS? umm... I can't remember :) Saturday game will be on Fox National Tv. I hope they do their crap 480p widescreen which it is much better than to see the SD version.

Can't win 'em all...

Hey, we can't win 'em all. Even the best teams lose games. Still have the best record in baseball. Still the team to beat.

Hmm, wouldn't it be great if the Yankees were to be the team which gave Gagne his first blown save in a couple of years. Almost makes me hope they're behind!

Can't wait until Sunday night! Yanks in HD...wooHOO!!!

The Rickster

Sean Mota said:
I guess LA gets their WS atmosphere this weekend. After all when was the last time LA was in the WS? umm... I can't remember :) Saturday game will be on Fox National Tv. I hope they do their crap 480p widescreen which it is much better than to see the SD version.
True Sean-but for the so called "best team in baseball"-a four year ws title drought is not that impressive, eh??-LOL

Maybe MONEY doesn't really win titles after all(pssss, someone tell George that will ya-LOL)

eschu97611 said:
True Sean-but for the so called "best team in baseball"-a four year ws title drought is not that impressive, eh??-LOL

Maybe MONEY doesn't really win titles after all(pssss, someone tell George that will ya-LOL)
yeah all that money failed the lakers this year. huh?

vurbano said:
yeah all that money failed the lakers this year. huh?

Vurbano,

Do your homework, the Lakers (unlike the Yankees) did NOT have the highest payroll in the league. You may have heard about all the money Malone and Payton gave up to play with the Lakers? Those two guys cost a total of 6 million. Payton's money was a waste though.

While we choked in the finals, the Lakers were still pretty good.

And the the Yanks had the highest payroll by 50 milion!

Go Dodgers!!!

Seawaves said:
Vurbano,

Do your homework, the Lakers (unlike the Yankees) did NOT have the highest payroll in the league. You may have heard about all the money Malone and Payton gave up to play with the Lakers? Those two guys cost a total of 6 million. Payton's money was a waste though.

While we choked in the finals, the Lakers were still pretty good.

And the the Yanks had the highest payroll by 50 milion!

Go Dodgers!!!
BINGO-Research is sooooooo important nowadays, don't you think V=LMAO

Oooooops-Guess not-LMAO

Data-Someone please give him Data-LOL

If LA had a fanbase like New York that actually came out and supported the team they could throw that kind of money around too. Boo Hoo, the Yankees spend so much money. Cry me a freaking river. They make more money then just about any other team in baseball. I can't believe fans of a team in LA (not exactly small market) are complaining about the Yankees. Get real.

HeavyC said:
If LA had a fanbase like New York that actually came out and supported the team they could throw that kind of money around too. Boo Hoo, the Yankees spend so much money. Cry me a freaking river. They make more money then just about any other team in baseball. I can't believe fans of a team in LA (not exactly small market) are complaining about the Yankees. Get real.
Not "complaining"-just pointing out that the "Yanks" haven't won any titles in 3+ years with that phenomanal line-up and payroll, is all.

Money=titles( uh, how bout NOPE-LOL)

HeavyC said:

Again, no fact checker here. The Dodgers are the highest drawing team in baseball over the last twenty years and in the top three in all time attendance in one year. We HAVE the fanbase, Heavy

We fans in LA don't give a hoot what the Yankee spend. Fox wasted millions on a beat up Kevin Brown, (hey whose DL is he on now?)The Marlins proved MONEY is not the answer.

We just hate the Yankees- period. Good to see Jeff Weaver make the Yanks look like the chumps they are.

Yankees 4 LA 1 bottom of the 3rd :) Fox is doing upconvertion of 4x3 to 720p. Man I though I was done with ESPN-HD doing the stretch; now fox is doing it.

Uhhhhhhh, Yankees WIN!! Uhhhhhhh, Yankees WIN!!-LOL

Good Afternoon... Rivera the Sand man.. Sand the Dodgers... 29 Saves... Best record in Baseball. Brad Halsey, triple A pitcher, collects his first win and first hit in the Major Leagues.

Dodgers and NOMO got a taste of Godzilla --- Matsui in the first.... and the Sand Man... Mo' Rivera...

Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the IRS. Yes! Uncle Sam crushed another taxpayer. How fulfilling :)

cyuhnke said:
Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the IRS. Yes! Uncle Sam crushed another taxpayer. How fulfilling :)

C'mmon.... We are just having fun. But it is a fact that opposing team owners want the Yankees to come to their parks and play their team. Wonder why? The Yankees are the best road attendance team. They are averaging 40,000 per game in attendance this year. How about that? Like Mel used to say... So are the Yankees bad for baseball?... Ummm..... they just has sold out their 5th consecutive game starting with the Diamondbacks on the road. They will sold out 9 consecutive games by the time they come back to New York.

So the Evil Empire makes even more sense to Uncle Sam and all of baseball...

Sean Mota said:
Uhhhhhhh, Yankees WIN!! Uhhhhhhh, Yankees WIN!!-LOL

Good Afternoon... Rivera the Sand man.. Sand the Dodgers... 29 Saves... Best record in Baseball. Brad Halsey, triple A pitcher, collects his first win and first hit in the Major Leagues.

Dodgers and NOMO got a taste of Godzilla --- Matsui in the first.... and the Sand Man... Mo' Rivera...
Tied up Sean-"Rubber Match" tomorrow in HD!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts