Espn Is Here!!! (Official: 7 ESPN Channels added )

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DJSebol

Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
Hi guys!!!
I was just browsing my channels and on 206 i found ESPN 2.
Go check it out!!!

My HBO's are still on those channels.

I'm searching the guide, but don't see any ESPN's anywhere.

Mr. Biggles said:
Hmmm. Two of you saw them then. That can be good news.

Looks like they are working on it right now, and it might me available tomorrow.

DJSebol said:
Im watching NHL playoff game right now.Philadelphia(1)vs Toronto(4) :) .

If you take a picture, you can post it here. Something weird is happening. I do not see the ESPN channels on but for the first time I got the message that my DVI was not connecting because of HDCP compliant issue. I just press the VOOM button channel and changed to another channel and it cleared the message. This is good news. ESPN coming...

HDCP complian error

What is an HDCP compliant error and why would this be good news? Is this how things role right before you get a channel? Don't tease me fellas I maybe a newbie but I am a diehard sports fan. How about those hits in the flyers / leafs game holy cow

Here is a screenshot. :)

Attachments

• DSC00489.JPG
    DSC00489.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 861
I GOT ESPN!!! The same trick as with the starz bravo deal. Go to manual tune and change the left horizo ro right crap and there it is ESPN haha this i great!!!

Just in time for the late game tommorow night.

Now as long as the bill doesn't go up and we get Sci Fi I think they'll be all set :)

neo0285 said:
I GOT ESPN!!! The same trick as with the starz bravo deal. Go to manual tune and change the left horizo ro right crap and there it is ESPN haha this i great!!!

what do you do after changing "lef_horiz", tune?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)