ESPNU

Charlie is a fool for not taking advantage of the versus debacle on D*. Would have been a great win for E* to get ESPNU hd lit up.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it. That's the story over and over with Charlie and Dish Network. No news here if you already have ESPNU. Just a channel change to 141.

If only Dish had done this before the Georgia-Arizona State game. Oh well. Glad to see it.

October 1, 2009

Dear windmachine

Account Number: guess??:rant:
espnu-logo.gif
DISH Network is happy to announce that ESPNU, Channel 141, is now included in your core programming package (ClassicSilver 200).

ESPNU delivers over 550 live events from 27 Division 1 Conferences including the ACC, Big East, Big Ten, Big 12, and SEC. ESPNU provides enhanced coverage of 56 NCAA Championship events, plus original shows like SportsCenterU, Recruiting Insider, Coaches Spotlight, Inside the Polls and Give 'N' Go.

Thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer.

this got this email, checked it out and it does work?

Well, I had it yesterday and today it is gone. I got TurboHD Silver package. That really sucks.
Well as a fellow TurboHD Silver sub, I really wouldn't expect to get ESPNU -- that is until ESPNU HD comes along. Of course if ESPNU HD does appear for DISH, I'm sure Charlie will come up with some bogus excuse to why the new HD channel cannot be added to TurboHD even though he had no problem disproportionately jacking up the price for TurboHD subs with the (false) promise of a lot of new HD.

Currently on Dish's home page there is a ticker that says ESPNU has been added at 141 for Dish Bronze 100. Is this a free preview or is it going to stay there? I am about to come off of a Dish pause and need to determine which package to activate.

Other than not having ESPNUHD yet, I looked ahead to Saturday's college football scheduling, and Dish has many games in SD only even though an HD version of the particular RSN is available and showing the game in HD. Gotta love bandwidth squeezing!

Other than not having ESPNUHD yet, I looked ahead to Saturday's college football scheduling, and Dish has many games in SD only even though an HD version of the particular RSN is available and showing the game in HD. Gotta love bandwidth squeezing!

I've seen this in the guide early in the week before and they usually start adding the RSN HD games before the weekend games get here.

So Scott......on the 29th it was available tomorrow (soon?). I'm not saying it was your fault, but any news? Tomorow was 2 SD games ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)