Espnu

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcwebman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
Spring, TX
I was all set Saturday to watch a football game on ESPNU only to discover I didn't get the channel. Through some searching, it appears I must subscribe to Total Choice Premier just to get this extra ESPN channel. I have Total Choice Plus and can't believe I have to pay an extra $50 for this channel and of course everything else that D* offers.

Am I understanding this correctly?

I believe the Directv web site says that the Sports Pack, which includes ESPNU, costs $12 if you have Total Choice.

Yes I had this for awhile that's all you need is the sports pack ($12.00) per month, you also get a couple of other good channels, the FSN's are a waste though (unless you are a poker or darts fan), since most of the other sports are blocked out unless you have the individual sports subscriptions (extra innings, sunday ticket, etc).

you can order it online or over the phone...look on the website under premium channels, its located with the movie channels for some reason.

Thanks. I saw the Sports Pack option but didn't see ESPNU in there. I'll have to go look closer.

I had a friend ask me about this last week - one part of D*'s website says it IS included in the SP, while another DOESN'T have it listed in the SP. :rolleyes:
Rest assured - it's there in the SP...

I called D* and yes, ESPNU is in the sports pack. The problem is the page I looked at on Sat. when I wanted it said it wasn't. There's another page on their site that says it is. The rep said she would try to get it corrected. Oh well, figures. My team finally won a game too. :)

D* is doing a free preview of the Sports Pack this weekend, so everyone can watch ESPNU! :)

mcbeevee said:
D* is doing a free preview of the Sports Pack this weekend, so everyone can watch ESPNU! :)
So will we get to see ALL the games or just the ones that we would normally
receive ?

Jimbo

I'm sure the normal blackout rules will still be in effect, so if you already have the sports pack, there will be no change. :flag:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)