ex-Penn State coach Sandusky sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out McQueary is saying he did stop Sandusky's attack on the little boy when he came across them in the shower. I always thought the invective hurled toward McQueary, elsewhere and right here in this thread, was a little strange.

Sandra
Not really, when you consider that this detail was not told to the Grand Jury, and it's only come to light recently....

Not really, when you consider that this detail was not told to the Grand Jury, and it's only come to light recently....
I was about to say the same. how convenient it is to say that now after all the criticism. i'd say thats a pretty significant piece of information to "forget" at the time of the investigation. but if its true, i'll be the first one to apologize.

When the grand jury testimony was first released and McQueary's statement came out, there was outrage because he did nothing to stop the abuse going on and, instead, left to call his father to tell him about what he saw.

Now, McQueary is saying that he did stop Sandusky from abusing a child and that "the truth is not out there fully."

Why wasn't the truth in the grand jury testimony? By changing his story, McQueary destroys his credibility as a witness and this case has the potential to blow up as a result.

If McQueary withheld information from a grand jury, which it appears he did, then he deserves to be prosecuted. He either did something or did nothing; he can't have it both ways, but that is what it sounds like he wants.
Mike McQueary: Changing Stories Will Doom Jerry Sandusky Case | Bleacher Report

Anyone hear the Sandusky interview with Costas last night? THAT was creepy. IMHO Sandusky was extremely unconvincing...he likes to touch young boys' legs but not in a sexual way. Oh my goodness. Sounded like a total PR coverup.

Don't just read the quotes...you have to hear Sandusky's voice.

Hopefully he'll get his day in court and the truth will come out.

Sandra

And it took him 18 seconds to respond to Bob Costas' question: "are you sexually attracted to little boys".

But according to him, he only likes to take naked showers with little boys, horse around in the nude and touch little boys' legs.

Yep. He's guilty. No doubt about it. So effff'n creepy!!!!!!!!

A lawyer on Mike and Mike this morning said that it's not out of the question for this information (McQueary potentially intervening in the sexual abuse act he witnessed) to be left out of the Grand Jury report. According to him, that piece to the story is just a side-note as to the real meat of the case.

And it took him 18 seconds to respond to Bob Costas' question: "are you sexually attracted to little boys".

But according to him, he only likes to take naked showers with little boys, horse around in the nude and touch little boys' legs.

Yep. He's guilty. No doubt about it. So effff'n creepy!!!!!!!!
when i heard that i thought the same thing. someone asks me that and in a split second i say NO!!!! THATS SO DISGUSTING AND OFFENSIVE TO ME!!

the way he danced around the question and still acknowledges he did shower with kids naked is so disturbing. and tells me this guy can't be innocent of all these allegations. maybe one, maybe two of them but not all. this isn't normal behavior.

A lawyer on Mike and Mike this morning said that it's not out of the question for this information (McQueary potentially intervening in the sexual abuse act he witnessed) to be left out of the Grand Jury report. According to him, that piece to the story is just a side-note as to the real meat of the case.
Really?? That incident for Victim 2 took several pages of the Grand Jury report that said McQueary "left immediately, distraught"...

when i heard that i thought the same thing. someone asks me that and in a split second i say NO!!!! THATS SO DISGUSTING AND OFFENSIVE TO ME!!

the way he danced around the question and still acknowledges he did shower with kids naked is so disturbing. and tells me this guy can't be innocent of all these allegations. maybe one, maybe two of them but not all. this isn't normal behavior.
This morning on the Today show, Sandusky's attorney seemed to indicate their defense strategy. He said they have identified one of the victims in the GJ report and he is now supposedly denying the worst of the allegations made back then (forced sexual activity).

Joseph Amendola: We expect we're going to have a number of kids, now how many of those so-called eight kids we're not sure, but we anticipate we're going to have at least several of those kids come forward and say, "this never happened. This is me, this is the allegation, it never occurred." In fact, one of the toughest allegations, the McQueary violations, what McQueary said he saw, we have information that that child says that never happened. Now, grown up. Now the person is in his 20s.

This morning on the Today show, Sandusky's attorney seemed to indicate their defense strategy. He said they have identified one of the victims in the GJ report and he is now supposedly denying the worst of the allegations made back then (forced sexual activity).
this is going to get very interesting. especially if what McQueary said turns out to be made up. what would've been his motive to make up such a disgusting accusation.

I think it would be a good idea not to jump to conclusions either way when either side comes out with something we haven't heard before. This will have it's day in court.

Sandra

Sandusky is a sick sick man. All you have to do is listen to him being interviewed. He doesn't even think what he did was wrong. He should be put in jail for just being in the same shower with them!!!! Kids can lie but this is not the case here. He seems to think it's normal to shower with boys but that's part of his sickness!

I go out of my way to avoid any kind of problem like this. I got yelled at by someone a few years back because I wouldn't give a girl a ride on my golf cart to the front of the studio during a rain storm. Why? One reason was because she was under 18 . Another reason was because we were told not to because of harassment lawsuits etc that someone could lie about. Later I was defended by Security and told I did the right thing.

Sandusky is guilty of a least improper behavior. If he thought this was OK you have to wonder how many people he told. I doubt he told anyone But in his mind it's normal . He didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Don't believe the BS spin coming out from his defenders including his Lawyer. They just want to see what will help them get him out of it.

Last edited:
President of Second Mile Resigns....

PITTSBURGH -- The youth charity at the center of the child sex-abuse charges against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky received donations in recent years from hundreds of corporations, community groups and individuals -- including the judge who arraigned Sandusky earlier this month and Penn State itself.
On Monday, The Second Mile's president resigned, saying he hoped his departure would help restore faith in its mission. The group also announced it had hired Philadelphia's longtime district attorney as its new general counsel.

Penn State Nittany Lions scandal -- President of The Second Mile resigns - ESPN New York

Turns out McQueary is saying he did stop Sandusky's attack on the little boy when he came across them in the shower. I always thought the invective hurled toward McQueary, elsewhere and right here in this thread, was a little strange.

Sandra

I'll keep hurling it at him! Why didn't he punch Sandusky in the mouth and grab that 10 year old boy and go to the police? Why did he call his father instead?

I'll keep hurling it at him! Why didn't he punch Sandusky in the mouth and grab that 10 year old boy and go to the police? Why did he call his father instead?

Right on!!! If it talks like a POS, and it walks like a POS.............

IF this is true...time to question the local authorities ...

So now, he supposedly DID stop what Sandusky was doing AND spoke to the police?! IF this is true, is the local police ALSO drinking the Penn State kool-aid to not get the school and Paterno in trouble??!! The ENTIRE town looks like it is under the spell of the Penn State cult!!

State College, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- A Penn State assistant football coach, who has been criticized for not doing more in an alleged rape of a boy by former coach Jerry Sandusky, said in an e-mail that he helped stop the assault and talked with police about it, The Morning Call newspaper reported.

"I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room," assistant coach Mike McQueary wrote in the November 8 e-mail to a former classmate. The e-mail was obtained by the Allentown, Pennsylvania, newspaper.

"No one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds," McQueary said. "Trust me."

McQueary also wrote that he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police" after the alleged incident involving Sandusky

Assistant coach made sure assault stopped, went to police, he says in e-mail - CNN.com

Hmmmm. The plot thickens!!!!!!!!

See the video..Penn State found a loop hole in the state law to expose information that ALLOWED Penn State to withold information to the public about what it knew and didn't know about Sandusky's past AND what had happened in the shower that night....

WTF??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Week 5 Picks (Thursday Game)

Detroit Lions legend Alex Karras has passed away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)