Exchanging receivers....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tennisgrl

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2008
I have a VIP 622 and DVR 625, and I am about to buy an additional HDTV and want to exchange the DVR 625 for another VIP 622. Anyone know how much Dish is gonna charge me to do this? I tried to ask a CSR via the customer service chat but I couldn't get a straight answer....basically, the recommend I buy one from a retailer. Is that my best option?

I have a VIP 622 and DVR 625, and I am about to buy an additional HDTV and want to exchange the DVR 625 for another VIP 622. Anyone know how much Dish is gonna charge me to do this? I tried to ask a CSR via the customer service chat but I couldn't get a straight answer....basically, the recommend I buy one from a retailer. Is that my best option?
How long have you had your 622? If over a year, you should be able to Dish It Up for $100.00 installed.

Dish just sent me a 622 to replace my 625 for $50. It was a self-install, but the process was very straightforward. I had only been a customer for 10 months. Just make sure you get the 625 shipped back quickly, otherwise they will charge you for the full value of the DVR.

Ted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)