Favorite Android Apps

I emailed the developer an he replied stating that there were no plans for it to be released on android..
I'm not trying to be anti-Apple (typing this on an iMac and have a couple iPods at home), but is that developer living under a rock ? Or maybe he's just an Apple die-hard and doesn't want to "help" promote Android at all.

Just a side note, for those that have never purchased an app on the Android Market before, Google offers something that Apple doesn't. If you buy and app and turns out you don't like it, or it's not what you thought it was, there is an option to refund and uninstall. You have a 24 hour window to refund, although I heard somewhere it may be expanded to 48 hours.

Just a side note, for those that have never purchased an app on the Android Market before, Google offers something that Apple doesn't. If you buy and app and turns out you don't like it, or it's not what you thought it was, there is an option to refund and uninstall. You have a 24 hour window to refund, although I heard somewhere it may be expanded to 48 hours.
A very nice option indeed. Offhand, I wish there was a low-cost way to upgrade apps purchased on another platform. As much as I love the SlingPlayer on my WinMo, I have no desire to spend another $29.99 on the same app on the android.

That would be a nice option to have as well, but I would imagine the only way to do that would have some kind of authentication system with the app developers themselves, not platform specific app marketplaces. Might be kind of hard to do.

Also forgot to mention, like the iPhone and the iTunes App Store, all paid apps are tied to your Google account, NOT the phone. So if you get a different Android based phone in the future, you don't have to repurchase all your paid apps.

Hopefully the SatelliteGuys Android App will be in the App store with in the next 24 hours... (And if we are lucky within the next few hours) :D

Also forgot to mention, like the iPhone and the iTunes App Store, all paid apps are tied to your Google account, NOT the phone. So if you get a different Android based phone in the future, you don't have to repurchase all your paid apps.
I've had a Gmail account for years but I've never used it for anything (had WinMo and Hotmail) until I got the EVO. Hmmm. I wonder if my wife and I can share apps if we use the same Gmail account?

The reason it isn't out yet is because it looks like this... (See pic below)

attachment.php

As you can see our logo looks bad... he wanted to give me a chance to fix it which I just did. I sent him the files a few seconds ago. :)

Hopefully shortly!

Attachments

• satguys.png
    satguys.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 266
Shows up in Market for me. From "End of Time Studios, LLC" ?

That screenshot is from the author, I presume. I see a number of other forum's branded version there and my hunch is, they're not places you frequent. A forum for "tractors", really ?

By the way, before people get all worked up (pretty the beta app still works just fine), I believe the Market is replicated around the country and they can be out of sync for a short time. That is, some may not see it yet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Latest posts