Favorite Android Apps

a new favorite for me is the neutron music player. its fantastic! if you're into eq spectrum analyzers like i am, you will love it even more. the sensitivity is adjustable for accuracy. it does use up more juice than other music players.

a new favorite for me is the neutron music player. its fantastic! if you're into eq spectrum analyzers like i am, you will love it even more. the sensitivity is adjustable for accuracy. it does use up more juice than other music players.

I use the awesome beats equalizer and the google play music app.

iDIsplay is a nice app -- especially for higher resolution tablets. It allows you to use your tablet (or phone) as a display on your Mac or PC. Very nice stuff.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Just tried jump free to access laptop remotely and it won't sign me in. I used splash top until they updated it to where it is not free now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SatelliteGuys

Phoneshot.

When you take a screen shot of your phone it puts your phone around it. uploadfromtaptalk1363105833691.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

News republic. Pick your news, and within the app has a live tile type feel of sorts.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Phoneshot.

When you take a screen shot of your phone it puts your phone around it. View attachment 85979

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'll have to check that out. ScreenMaker wants $$$ to put the screen shot in my phone image. I don't know if Phoneshot does. Guess I will in a minute.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

I just hit the home button and power button at the same time and take a picture of my screen.

So what AV Apps folks are using on your Android Devices? It looks like the norms have their apps Norton and Mcafee but I was looking at Lookout.

Not using one at all, have never had a reason (that I know of) to use one.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Latest posts