Finally canceled E* today

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well I tried to call and add the $25 internet setup connection to my order and they transferred me so many times I lost count. Finally talked to this guy that told me what I was going to do anyway. He said tell the installer that I forgot to add it to my order and he should add it in. That was my plan all along! :)

Just hope he has one on is truck. If not it could end up costing more. When I added I called it the $25 Internet connection service. The reps knew what I was talking about, but they called it the TV connection kit. Not sure if that will help if you decide to call back.

I actually had an installer show up without something. He called, and ended up driving back to the warehouse, then driving back to my house.

Thanks for ruining my thread :no

ryotgz I apologize for helping get the thread off track. But it has been taken care of and it looks like we're back on track

For tha love of god, puhleeeeeeeeeeeeese delete these posts.....

The thread was reported a couple times and mods did look at it. There are some posts that were removed including mine which I removed myself. There were some that were kept but alot of the whatever you want to call it (off topic, flaming, trolling, whatever floats your boat) were removed.

ryotgz I apologize for helping get the thread off track. But it has been taken care of and it looks like we're back on track

No harm done. Just thought I should say something to try and stop the flaming :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts