FINE TUNING

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sugzzee

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 21, 2007
Can someone please walk me through the steps after I press options for fine tuning W1 507? A reply will be greatly appreciate.

Last edited by a moderator:
507 is KTVD so what are you getting on your screen..I'm not sure what you need or what type of setup you have so you need to explain further for use to help you.
Are you trying to get it with FTA or 4DTV?
Checking your other posts you were having problems in January getting W1 then, did you ever get a digital lock...you have to have a lock before you can receive anything and a paid subscription on 4DTV to get a picture.

Last edited:
I am sorry about that. I forgot to tell you that it is 4dtv and cannot find channel continuing to search is on the screen. I subscibe to this channel of course,and this is not the first time that I had to have help with fine tuning it back in. Is that all the information that you need?

No, I am not getting anything on G3. W5 is not on the screen at all. The last person that helped me with fine tuning put W5 in for me and I do not even see it on the satellite screen now.

What model receiver do you have...922 or 920?
Check Option 6-4-5 and line B against the 16 digit serial on the back of the receiver,,they have to match.

Next go to G1-5 to make sure you get a signal..ARTS Channel
then go to G1-3 and see if you get a digital lock..no picture.

Check under programming satellites "option 6-4-4 for a check mark on W1

Last edited:
W5 is not on the screen at all. The last person that helped me with fine tuning put W5 in for me and I do not even see it on the satellite screen now.

It sounds as though the receiver needs to remap if W5 is not in the tile menu.

I would try to get a DC lock on G1 and let it update if it's not up to date to begin with.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)