Floyd Mayweather's comments trash Knicks Jeremy Lin...

SandraC said:
LOL some would say Lin isn't even white...but that's for sociologists to figure out, not a cute Jersey girl!

Sandra

You keep talking about this cute Jersey girl, maybe you should talk her into joining these forums, I'm sure the guys here would like to talk to her.

IMO both guys have the right to say what they want, freedom of speech just like we have the right to call then idiots.

Oh, I am not denying him his rights to say what he wants... I will fight for EVERYONE'S right to say what they want.... I am using this thread to use MY right to call Mayweather a douchebag!;)

Mayweather, however, responded to the story later Monday via a series of tweets.

"Its OK for ESPN to give their opinion but I say something and everyone questions Floyd Mayweather," the boxer tweeted. "I'm speaking my mind on behalf of other NBA players. They are programmed to be politically correct and will be penalized if they speak up.

Jeremy Lin's high school coach Peter Dipenbrock calls in to talk about Lin's high school days. Is everybody talking about Jeremy Lin just because he is an Asian-American? Are you buying the Jeremy Lin-sanity?

"Other countries get to support/cheer their athletes and everything is fine. As soon as I support Black American athletes, I get criticized."

:rolleyes:

You keep talking about this cute Jersey girl, maybe you should talk her into joining these forums, I'm sure the guys here would like to talk to her.

I guess the moderator is busy. Would not be fair to expect him to be vigilant 100% of the time...

Sandra

Ban him Rey!!!!!!

:haha

computer-troll.jpg

I guess the moderator is busy. Would not be fair to expect him to be vigilant 100% of the time...

Sandra
well, i could if i didn't have a 12hr job monday-friday, didn't have a wife,didn't have to attend to my parents or deal with other family members and friends. considering all that i think i do pretty well. see despite of what some people think, i am not a GOD........ ;) :D
:p

well, i could if i didn't have a 12hr job monday-friday, didn't have a wife,didn't have to attend to my parents or deal with other family members and friends. considering all that i think i do pretty well. see despite of what some people think, i am not a GOD........ ;) :D

You do fantastic

Sandra

Oh come on Rey, Me and Smith both know you don't do anything, what a line of bull.

I don't know, maybe some of this is simply because he is Asian. I think most is simply because he came out of no where, he had been cut previously, and he is in NY. What I am interested in seeing is if his faith will come into critique like Tebow's did in some ways. In all honesty I do not follow the NBA very much so I have no idea if he talks about it as much as Tebow does.

Crazy crazy crazy. Lin has 13 dimes last night.

As well as this is working for the Knicks, it's also helping the Rangers. The NY media has gone from the Jets to the Giants to the Lins, and when Lin dies down they'll start hanging on every word from A-Rod.

And the Rangers keep rolling along, 37-13-5 (I know...it looks like a mispring but it's not), best record in the NHL, without the glare and pressure of the media spotlight.

For a change, at the moment times are good in New York...

Sandra

Crazy crazy crazy. Lin has 13 dimes last night.

As well as this is working for the Knicks, it's also helping the Rangers. The NY media has gone from the Jets to the Giants to the Lins, and when Lin dies down they'll start hanging on every word from A-Rod.

And the Rangers keep rolling along, 37-13-5 (I know...it looks like a mispring but it's not), best record in the NHL, without the glare and pressure of the media spotlight.

For a change, at the moment times are good in New York...

Sandra

Rumor also has it there is some kind of cable dispute where alot of the Knicks games are not being televised...and Lin-sanity has actually put some pressure on Time Warner to resolve the dispute soon where buildings are now threatening to change providers... especially in Chinatown.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/16/s...-blackout-frustrates-lins-chinatown-fans.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts