Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is confirmed for May 2nd

The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight will reportedly cost $99, the most expensive pay-per-view ever http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mayweather-pacquiao-fight-reportedly-cost-132853832.html The fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. will cost $99 to watch on pay-per-view, the Wall Street Journal's Joe Flint reports.It'd be the most expensive pay-per-view fight ever. PPVs for big boxing matches and UFC fights typically cost around $59. The previous record was $74.95.Flint reports that a standard definition feed will cost $89. HBO and Showtime, the two companies that the respective fighters have preexisting deals with, are still hammering out the details.The all-time record for PPV buys is 2.48 million for the Mayweather-Oscar de la Hoya fight in 2007.Mayweather's biggest fight in recent years — against Canelo Alvarez in 2013 — generated 2.2 million buys and a record $150 million in revenue.The Pacquiao fight — scheduled for May 2 in Las Vegas — is expected to exceed both of those records, and make Mayweather as much as $180 million.

The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight will reportedly cost $99, the most expensive pay-per-view ever http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mayweather-pacquiao-fight-reportedly-cost-132853832.html The fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. will cost $99 to watch on pay-per-view, the Wall Street Journal's Joe Flint reports.It'd be the most expensive pay-per-view fight ever. PPVs for big boxing matches and UFC fights typically cost around $59. The previous record was $74.95.Flint reports that a standard definition feed will cost $89. HBO and Showtime, the two companies that the respective fighters have preexisting deals with, are still hammering out the details.The all-time record for PPV buys is 2.48 million for the Mayweather-Oscar de la Hoya fight in 2007.Mayweather's biggest fight in recent years — against Canelo Alvarez in 2013 — generated 2.2 million buys and a record $150 million in revenue.The Pacquiao fight — scheduled for May 2 in Las Vegas — is expected to exceed both of those records, and make Mayweather as much as $180 million.
100 bucks for a fight is ridiculous.
Very glad I no longer follow this stuff.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Muhammad Ali - Larry Holmes 1980
Closed Circuit TV in a auditorium $20 x2 tickets $40..... paid that.
just saying

forgot
Someone broke into to my car and stole my am/fm cass radio another $80 + time.

i getting the idea the fright will get postponed! because yesterday Mayweather ESPN open workout didn't look like a man getting ready for and fright, and Las Vegas hasn't released the tickets for fright yet, and we about are 2 weeks ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)