Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is confirmed for May 2nd

May be good and let's hope they do the real stringent test for any drugs they may have in their system day before and after the fight!! :)

Reactions: madmadworld
Too late!

Good example why a lot of fight fans switched the the UFC.
White gives the fights the fans want to see..whereas there's too much politics and BS in boxing to make anythign happen.

Had this been 2009, it be the talk of the sports world. Now its just another dud like Lewis/Tyson (remember the security guards separating the fighters in the ring prior to the bell?

Manny doesnt have the offence anymore to knock Mayweather around. Money's going to jab, bob and weave to a unanimous decision.

Vegas odds: Mayweather 2.5-1 (-275 Mayweather, - 235 Paq)

I've been waiting for this fight for years and if you think they are too old I think you're wrong. If Mayweather is so old then why can't anyone beat him? Although, I get your point that it would have been a much better fight years ago. I really hope that Manny can take down Mayweather, I'm sick of him.

Reactions: CK SatGuy
Talking heads and others who know nothing about boxing or $$ with BS about they should have done this 6 years ago. sure dumb butt the economy was in the tank they would have split 50 million total.
Money May knows his $$$$$$

Floyd doing his own promotion spells another 50 to 100 million more to him my guess.Manny worth 250 - 400 + million more in a trilogy. yummy money there lol

Mayweather 180 million Pacquiao 120 million are you kidding me... worth the wait for them.
tickets $100,000 each

There will be a press conference today at 4:30e 1:30p. Search "Mayweather Pacquiao Kickoff" on YTube or ESPN will have it. Also available on the Sling TV platform. World users, check local listings.

Mayweather's economy is doing great so what does that mean?

TSN3 Canada will show the PressCon if you can't get SlingTV via VPN there.

They fight for $$ now the $$ @ it's maxim. is that really that hard to understand ?
well played Money May
That's not why Mayweather has been ducking this fight for years. Reality is he actually has a chance now to beat Pacquiao, nothing else.

Reactions: Kraven
I hope you're being sarcastic.
He would beat him 10 years ago 5 years ago 2 months from now.
just the way it is. like him hate him.......... just give him the $$ lol
Poor Manny Millions could barely go with Juan Manuel Marquez 4 times not so much the 4th time, Floyd near shut him out. etc

Money wise both of them have done well without fighting each other.
do I think Floyd was smart enough to wait till the $$ got this big ? doesn't matter a dime what i think, he's done it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)