Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is confirmed for May 2nd

47 times guys have tried and failed. no reason to think this little guy has a better chance. even more so now that he's off the Juice.
USA USA USA

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao is just 11 days away... so why are there no tickets on sale for $300m mega-fight?
Less than 1,000 are expected to go on public sale priced from $1,500
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...ays-away-no-tickets-sale-300m-mega-fight.html

What surprised me last nite was little talk about a rematch after the fight and at the post presser. shocked...
not that it was close... will they do it again ? dumb if they don't but it's boxing

The greatest robbery in Vegas since "Oceans 11". As little as Mayweather did in the fight, Pacquiao did even LESS. As I read in Deadspin, "the wife beater did just enough to get away with it". I am SOOO glad I did not pay for the fiasco... I was invited over by my front-door neighbor.

48-0 haters gonna... you know. Manny was the best(supposedly) out there and was not even close to him. Floyd took a few rounds off just to make it look like something it was not.

Guy is artist in the ring. has fought everyone in his era won fair and square every time... what else could he have done ?

I miss his trash talking this being the nice guy.. is that real ? lol

48-0 haters gonna... you know. Manny was the best(supposedly) out there and was not even close to him. Floyd took a few rounds off just to make it look like something it was not.

Guy is artist in the ring. has fought everyone in his era won fair and square every time... what else could he have done ?

I miss his trash talking this being the nice guy.. is that real ? lol

Not hating at all. The fight was HORRIBLE....and he EASILY won the the fight. You pay to see a fight, or at least SOME SEMBLANCE of a fight. Mayweather did NOTHING and what is worse, Pacquiao did even LESS. I never thought this was possible. I have seen every one of Mayweathers' fights for the last 10 years and this was THE LEAST amount of action I have ever seen.

It was a great BOXING match. It was not a brawl. It was not a movie. It was a real tactician's boxing match. Floyd was fighting his fight and Manny could not land his punches because Floyd was defending well. Floyd landed many more punches and won fair and square.

Reactions: madmadworld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts