FNC large subscriber cost increase

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Texanmutt said:
No one is going to burn you at the steak for not bowing your head.

No, but they might burn your steak on the grill. :)

I feel the same way about people wanting to take "under God" out the the pledge of allegience. There's so many other things to be offended by in the pledge...I haven't said it since I was 13 and realized what a load of BS it was. And no one has ever said a word to me about it, or even looked at me funny. I always stand and face the flag silently (because I respect the flag...I just don't "pledge allegience" to it.) If you don't like the pledge, or a public prayer, don't participate. But respect others rights to join in.

I love the fact that Christians love to say the US is a "Christian nation" and then proceed to dissect themselves into tiny factions...most of which are indistinguishable from each other for those of us on the outside. Meanwhile, the Pagans stick together and support each other, even though their different factions worship entirely different gods. I guess it's easier to keep the Christians from killing you if you unionize.

M Sparks said:
How do you know who "their Lord" was? ;)
Considering the full term usually used at the time is "the year of our lord and savior, jesus christ" I think it's fairly obvious :rolleyes:
especially since I doubt they were talking about George III, crazy as we was, he didn't claim to be 1700 years old. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)