Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
I personally think any football games on NBC-HD looks like crap when players move around (talking about Sunday Night Football).
After watching Fox-HD and CBS-HD it makes me cry when I look games on NBC(HD).
Is it just me or I get macroblocking everytime I watch football games on NBC?
I know its not DTV, because I use to get the same exact problem with Charter.
Will NBC step up to the plate and stop the ugly HD picture quality and pixelation?
Honestly after watching NFL Sunday Ticket(I am a superfan subscriber) (games broadcasted on Fox+CBS all in HD) I cannot tune into NBC to watch any games because its horrific.

I personally think any football games on NBC-HD looks like crap when players move around (talking about Sunday Night Football).
After watching Fox-HD and CBS-HD it makes me cry when I look games on NBC(HD).
Is it just me or I get macroblocking everytime I watch football games on NBC?
I know its not DTV, because I use to get the same exact problem with Charter.
Will NBC step up to the plate and stop the ugly HD picture quality and pixelation?
Honestly after watching NFL Sunday Ticket(I am a superfan subscriber) (games broadcasted on Fox+CBS all in HD) I cannot tune into NBC to watch any games because its horrific.
I've posted numerous times complaining about the quality of the NFL Sunday Night broadcasts, but I've found in general that NBC HD is nothing to write home about. And like you, I cringe whenever I have to watch Sunday Football. Honestly its to the point where I almost don't wanna watch, which hasn't been that bad since overall I haven't been very interested in the games.
Thank god for Family Guy and American Dad.

im not explaining it correctly here but u will get the idea....it has sumthing to so with nbc and multiple feeds of their network for weather n stuff for the other digital nbc stations....its been explained here in a post b4 way better if u feel like searchin.

Ok, I will be doing some research on the forums about this, well I hope they fix this sometimes this year.

NBC HD volumn levels suck also, I have to up the volume by 10 everytime i want to watch something on that network..thankfully i dont watch much on NBC especially since Heroes sucks now

I'm ashamed to say I even care about this one, but is there no HD for the Rams/Bengals today? I thought all of the Fox games were in HD, but this one doesn't appear to be. Am I wrong about HD on Fox?

I'm ashamed to say I even care about this one, but is there no HD for the Rams/Bengals today? I thought all of the Fox games were in HD, but this one doesn't appear to be. Am I wrong about HD on Fox?

Looks like the RZC has it in HD, but no dedicated channel? Seriously... I must be missing something.

yep your wrong:

Games in SD for Week 14:
  • Miami at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS (Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots)
  • St. Louis at Cincinnati 1:00 PM FOX (Pat Summerall, Brian Baldinger)

It as been stated (and up till now) that ALL FOX games should be produced HD; I can only think that something happend last minute as they have a great record.

yep your wrong:

Games in SD for Week 14:
  • Miami at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS (Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots)
  • St. Louis at Cincinnati 1:00 PM FOX (Pat Summerall, Brian Baldinger)

The St. Louis/Cincinnati game WAS in HD though...

Status
Please reply by conversation.