Formatting test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Testing something here.... I had posted a reply and am 99% positive that the text went all the way to the right-edge of the 'window' and then wrapped. I edited the post and noticed it looks like I hit 'enter' and make the lines shorter. Just testing... This will be random text to fill the box some.

(Copy and pasted text)
As I mentioned above, you can run a "stock" ROM with the exception that it has rooted access. Otherwise, it's just as Verizon/HTC supplies, right down to the "bloatware" that they normally include. Being rooted, you'll have alternative tethering options available to you then.

Here's one example: [GB][2.11.605.3]Debloat, Stock, Rooted (I would expect a new version based on 2.11.605.5 very soon, but for your reference, this will suffice)

Ughhh, why all the empty space on the right ? Blows my theory that editing the post did it...

Testing something here.... I had posted a reply and am 99% positive that the text went all the way to the right-edge of the 'window' and then wrapped. I edited the post and noticed it looks like I hit 'enter' and make the lines shorter. Just testing... This will be random text to fill the box some.

I'm using Google Chrome on MAC OS X, if that matters. See the screenshots to see what I'm seeing

Attachments

• alltheway.png
    alltheway.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 96
  • nope.png
    nope.png
    23 KB · Views: 111
Arghh! It did it on the above post I just made too.... Hehe, you guys probably don't see it though !! It wraps after "see what I'm" and "seeing" is on a new line.

If you're seeing a lot of white space on the right, it is probably VB leaving room for an ad.

You may be able to cure this with a paid subscription. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)