Found Part of the Problem, What Next?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Glad you got it working, too bad you had to loose the generics. You have other receivers with them though so it's no big deal. It's us single 4DTV homes where it would hurt. Hopefully you'll be able to transfer the new generics from the new 4play in the future to that IRD. As time goes on that will be the only option I'm thinking . We have to keep pounding away at that and get it to be a winner. Theres an old saying "Anything can be done with patience and perseverance" Did you see the webpage I got up now dedicated to 4Play? 4Play The Next Generation

you might want to check the contact link. it was 404 last i checkt. i had some theories to discuss with you.

crackt out,.

It also saved risking my other 922s with this process. Thank you for all the help you gave too.

Sat Tiles are now: B6, W2, W3, T4, G7, T6, G3, T5, G6, W4, K1, W1, X4, E2, A2, M1, M5, GO, XO, G5, G9, T7, C3, G1, C4, C1....that's it.

26 Total.

Thanks.
After I saw that crackt was helping you out I figured you were in good hands, and no sense mixing it up for you any more.
Even though there are no generics I am surprised they did keep 26 tiles in the receiver. That is good news.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)