Fox orders X-Files mini series

Does anyone know if Fox plans on picking this back up as a regular series or if this is it. It would be such a shame if this was it.

My guess is they will pick it up but starring the two new agents from tonight's show. or not.

I thought it was a terrible waste of the Lone Gunmen. I think Byers was only show once, quick and flipped Horizontally. Otherwise, befuddling. Least favorite so far.

You'll be ROFL watching this one, Mulder be trippin'.

For a moment I thought, he really screwed up, he left the hospital room, that´s it.

But as soon as I saw him walking out of that hospital, tripping stoned out of his mind, then dancing....I really was enjoying it, at that point I couldn´t care less about their experiment. :D

I could be up for a reboot if the doppelganger's included Lauren Ambrose from last night's episode. She played her role well with just the right amount of cynicism. Her retorts to Mulder just made me smile. Must be that red hair! :biggrin

Reactions: fred555
As a Long time X-Files fan ...
I have to say I have been disappointed with most of these episodes ...
They haven't been as good as I expected, sadly.

Well last night's episode was a BLAST!:boom

But it doesn't help the Muslim P.R. image that they showed 2 extremist Muslims blowing themselves up in Texas and planning further attacks at Hotel Babylon down the road.:smug

After watching Monday's episode, I am convinced that they will be re-booting the series with the 2 new characters as the "new" Muldaur and Sculley. Am pretty sure that I saw the new female in the preview of next weeks show. This confirmed my opinion. Wish they would stick with the original actors though.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
The original actors probably have no desire to continue with the series... They have already done their years and have moved on. Fox probably paid a huge amount of money to get them for these episodes.

I stopped watching modern TV shows years ago, because politics were creeping in.
I watch TV to relax. I got tired of the politics, and its not relaxing when you want to throw the TV out the window.

I would be OK with the new couple and without all the political references so far in this mini-series.
Wolfman or Aliens good, leave all the other political crap out.

Reactions: DJdish
I stopped watching modern TV shows years ago, because politics were creeping in.
I watch TV to relax. I got tired of the politics, and its not relaxing when you want to throw the TV out the window.

I would be OK with the new couple and without all the political references so far in this mini-series.
Wolfman or Aliens good, leave all the other political crap out.

I don´t blame you.

I also try to watch to relax, I watch a few current shows, I get my fix of old shows, currently watching Cannon.

And last night I took my feel good medicine, watching an ol´ I Love Lucy episode, to laugh and feel good.

I agreee X Files should be about the paranormal, not politics, IMO:

Reactions: fred555
Well tomorrow's episode should be really good. Alien DNA in ALL Americans- activated? I wish that they had done all serious episodes instead of three monster of the week episodes. Would of been more even toned if they did .