Fox Sports 1 lands deals with DirecTV, Dish and Time Warner Cable

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Damn can I just get my Longhorn Network already. I'm tired of missing out on football volleyball and basketball games that I always used to get elsewhere. I'll take it ala carte even.

is any provider carrying the Longhorn Network?

Well yea actually quite a few like AT&T u verse and cox but none I can actually get. Piss poor negotiating on the part of Espn and not budging on their high ass price

When you look at Speed, it shows it as Fox Sports 1 in the same way that Fuel shows FS2 - and we know FS1 is moving.

according to the Fox Sports1 web page, DirecTV will be airing Fox Sports 1 on channel 219

from their website:

Great news!

Starting August 17 FOX Sports 1 will be available through DIRECTV on channel 219 / 219 (hd).

according to the Fox Sports1 web page, DirecTV will be airing Fox Sports 1 on channel 219

from their website:

Great news!

Starting August 17 FOX Sports 1 will be available through DIRECTV on channel 219 / 219 (hd).

Except as of NOW, it still shows that 219 is MAVTV, I'm sure that will change over night.

sec football on the Madison square garden channel.it the early sec game 12.30 pm EST.

I thought if you don't live in a Big Ten state, you would have to add the Regional sports pack tht inludes the Big Ten, not sure though.

I have the RSN package just to get NFL RZ...Big Ten in part of that package.
As far as I know, if one is not subbed to the RSN package and does not have a zip code deemed part of a Big Ten school market, that viewer does not have BTN as part of their regular RSN's.

Not true. I'm in CT, don't subscribe to the sport package, and I get the Big Ten. It's a national channel.

Penn State is in the Big Ten..Most of the Northeast is considered part of PSU's market because the school draws so many of its students from the Northeast....And the football program is popular in the Northeast. Penn State is the closest big time football program to the NYC market.

I've searche this read and couldn't find the info. Has D* released what package(s) Foxsports 1 will be in?

doubt it. DIRECTV is a poor communication company - they can't even blast a "message" to their subscribers' receivers to tell them that FS1 is coming their way August 17th and what channel number/package levels.

I only know about the FS1 situation from online news articles from national press (Bloomberg, AP come to mind) and from here. If i had to rely on DIRECTV to tell me as a customer about that, i'd probably find the channel messing around the channel guide before I saw their email or other communication.

Move has been made. On now channel 219.
Speed info still showing in the guide.

doubt it. DIRECTV is a poor communication company - they can't even blast a "message" to their subscribers' receivers to tell them that FS1 is coming their way August 17th and what channel number/package levels.

I only know about the FS1 situation from online news articles from national press (Bloomberg, AP come to mind) and from here. If i had to rely on DIRECTV to tell me as a customer about that, i'd probably find the channel messing around the channel guide before I saw their email or other communication.

It's been ALL OVER on commercials for about a month now on D*.

If you watch baseball at all you'll know all about it.

Move has been made. On now channel 219.
Speed info still showing in the guide.

Speed info is NOT in the guide, at 6:30 it has College Football on it and at 7 had Fantastic Finishes on it.

Now at 8 am, YES it has what Speed would show on, FS1 covers NASCAR as well ... NASCAR Live is now on 219.

Btw, the old Speed channel number 607 is no longer in the guide.

Also, FS2 is also on .

Not sure why you think this. There has been tons of commercials, DirecTV sent out a tweet, released a press release and numerous media out let's picked up that D, Dish and TW strikes deals to carry it.

I don't want more communication then this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)