Fox Sports 1

i wonder if the sticking point in negotiations with Dish, DirecTV and Time Warner Cable/Bright House Networks isn't the cost of Fox Sports 1 & 2 but them trying to bundle another new channel FXX into the carriage deal. i have a feeling that it might be FXX that's the sticking point.

I hope we get fxx...fox sports 1 and 2 would be an added bonus...be interesting to see if any of the 3 get an agreement by Saturday

As I said... my gut says ESPN is not going anywhere... and with that gut feeling I know a few things that I can't disclose which tell me ESPN / ABC are looking forward to a long future partnered with DISH.

Is it a done deal, signed sealed and delivered? No probably not, but is it almost a done deal... yes I believe so.

This gives me hope...very excited to see what happens

As I said... my gut says ESPN is not going anywhere... and with that gut feeling I know a few things that I can't disclose which tell me ESPN / ABC are looking forward to a long future partnered with DISH.

Is it a done deal, signed sealed and delivered? No probably not, but is it almost a done deal... yes I believe so.

This is what Ive been reading between the lines in your posts for awhile.

If Dish drops ESPN, it's NOT coming back.

Then I wouldnt either :)

I hope we get fxx...fox sports 1 and 2 would be an added bonus...be interesting to see if any of the 3 get an agreement by Saturday

I hope we get them all, i like getting stuff I use.

What about those cryptic remarks in the broadcast you urged us to listen to. If I remember correctly there was a comment about a large number of Hoppers being ordered and the comment about the resolution of contract negotiations for Sept?

Does anyone think twc or direct will strike a deal before saturday???...I hope dish does and as stated before...I want fxx...the league returns in october

Not that I would jump ship I was just wondering which company will bite first

Most of us think dish will be last to bite im guessing???

Last edited:
FX stays(contract still active), FSC is switching from soccer to original programming FXX (need new contract), Speed is switching from motorsports to general sports FS1 (need new contract)
What I mean is the programming is going to about the same in aggregate... and we already receive the channels that programming is broadcasted on. It isn't as if another network bought the rights to said programming.

Does anyone think twc or direct will strike a deal before saturday???...I hope dish does and as stated before...I want fxx...the league returns in october

Not that I would jump ship I was just wondering which company will bite first

Most of us think dish will be last to bite im guessing???

Dish has Pac 12 Networks while DirecTV still doesn't have it. I think Dish and TWC/BHN will cut deals before the 8(?) AM launch Saturday morning. DirecTV should follow suit quickly or risk losing MORE subs in the Pac 12 region.

There is... (Sorta)

On the 17th if your still getting Speed instead of Fox Sports 1 then negotiations didn't go good. :D

So do we know if Direct has a deal yet? The UFC has a stacked card for this Saturday night on Fox Sports 1. And if I can't watch it then I need to make arrangements to watch somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys