Fox Sports 1

Someone else did post, and I just confirmed, that Fox Soccer is now listed as being in the AT120 on Dish.com so maybe they are changing the package.

They will probably free preview them for a little bit anyway. It will take a few weeks to get it all sorted out package wise and all that. Kinda confusing on the names and packages and loopholes.

From the dish Facebook page.
DISH brings you FOX Sports 1 (Ch. 150)! Beginning tomorrow, DISH customers with America's Top 200 and above can watch NASCAR, UFC: Ultimate Fighting Championship and college football, basketball and soccer on Fox Sports 1! http://po.st/GIHJ35

?

FOX Sports 2
Channel 398
Available in America's Top 250, Multi-Sport
FOX Sports 2 is an extension of FOX Sports 1, the national sports network that puts fans first. FOX Sports 2 features live coverage of sporting events and connects with fans through entertaining studio shows and original programming.

?

FOX Sports 2
Channel 398
FOX Sports 2 is an extension of FOX Sports 1, the national sports network that puts fans first. FOX Sports 2 features live coverage of sporting events and connects with fans through entertaining studio shows and original programming.

Good to see...now we need it in HD...I just went up to 250 for nbcsn but if they move it to 200 or lower I will def move back down...have multi sports typically September-January for red zone

?

FOX Sports 2
Channel 398

Since we are definetly getting both FOX SPORTS 1 & FOX SPORTS 2 . I would imagine eventually DISH will more than likely move FOX SPORTS 2 to channel 151 (open slot) from the current channel 398. I mean it would make alot of sense ,and it would put both networks together for easy access. Im sure the hd version of FOX SPORTS 2 will be soon to follow as well as FXX. Just my thoughts...:popcorn:coffee

According to the FS1 web site, the schedule begins at 6am.

FOX College Football Kickoff6am ET
Fantastic Finishes7am ET
NASCAR Live, MichiganLive - 8am ET
NCWTS Qualifying, MichiganLive - 9:30am ET
NASCAR Sprint Cup Practice, MichiganLive - 11am ET
NCWTS Racing, MichiganLive - 12:30pm ET
FOX Sports 1 on 1: Tom Brady2:30pm ET
UFC Fight Night Prefight: Shogun vs SonnenLive - 5pm ET
UFC Fight Night Prelims: Shogun vs SonnenLive - 6pm ET
UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs SonnenLive - 8pm ET
FOX Sports Live [Premiere]Live - 11pm ET

Well that was rude. :) My previous post was a response to a post by NotTheNoob who said it was after midnight in California and no FS1 yet. I guess once he saw my response he deleted his post asking where the guide info was and why it wasn't changed.

BTW, I would not expect the names to be changed on the EPG until next week.

Hello Tony. I never saw your post. Immediately after I entered my post, I visited the FS1 website. I saw the same schedule that you just posted, and came back here to delete my post. I didn't see any replies.

How come the HD feed is not full screen? The bar on the bottom is full screen yet the video above has black bars on the side.

What is that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts