Free Entry: Sadoun PowerTech DG380 HH Motor Enter to win - Deadline 4/30/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
We would like to offer one FREE prize a person who is willing and interested in using this high quality product.

Total Value ~ $125 delivered
  • Metal Mounts & Gears Box Inside
  • Automatic Zero Backlash (Slack) Adjustment
  • For up to 120 cm Steel dish (Max 37lbs).
  • Heavy duty construction & precise technology.
  • 0.1 degree precision resolution
  • +/- 80° Azimuth Rotation angle.
  • DiSEqC 1.2, 1.3, USALS or "Goto X"
  • Stainless Steel U-Bolt mounting screws
  • Software Limit Protection
So how do you enter to win? Easy! All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to post a reply to THIS message and say "I want to win!", followed by whatever random banter you wish to include. BE AS FUNNY AS YOU CAN BE. :D Be creative, be silly, be serious, tell a sob story whatever. Just post something!

At the end of April 30, 2008, we will select one entry "randomly". The winning member will be notified by PM to get his/her shipping address. This is restricted to USA members only.

Rules:

1. Limited to residents of Continental United States

2. Must be at least 21 years of age to enter

3. One entry per family/residence for each item

4. Multiple submissions automatically disqualified

5. Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.

6. Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.

7. Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.

8. Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies dependant upon number of entries. This is a free drawing with free shipping. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. "No exchanges or returns permitted or accepted."

9. Winner notified via email & shipping information will be requested from winner at that time. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.

10. Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.

As always with Sadoun Satellite Sales, your information will not be shared with any third parties. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our e-mail list. Sadoun reserves the right to cancel this "Free Giveaways" offer anytime without any prior notice.

Best regards and good luck.

Last edited:
I want to win ! I certainly hope that I'm the only one who even notices this giveaway. A free motor would argue that I couldn't afford NOT to get a 1.2 M dish setup for C/ku .

:)

Brent

I want to Win

I hope being the #1 doesn't jinx me.

I am soooooo looking forward to this motor.

Thank god brent beat me at being #1 by a millisecond , maybe there is a chance for me to win after all ...........

Thanks to Sadoun for continued support of FTA and introducing new products .

I want to win!

The 3rd post is always the lucky one.

My motor is barely surviving this winter. It won't make it to summer.

Sadoun, When is the next parking lot sale coming up????

I want to win!

With 2 primestar dishes and maybe a 120cm dish in the future, I need a motor that can support the dish today, tomorrow and next year. Not one that works for a week then dies :)

I would love to win. After trying a SG2100, Stab 100 and Stab 120 on my 1m Winegard, it would be refreshing to see it move reliably without my hand lifting the dish. It sits in a fixed position currently :(

Jim

I want to win!!
Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun
I want to win The Sadoun PowerTech DG380 for I am putting together a vacation system to take with me when I go on camping and cabin vacations! I know, Satellite TV on vacation? My wife frowned on this idea too! She said, what would be the point of going on vacation? Watch Free TV Camping? You bet ya! Just remember behind every good man there is a woman rolling her eyes! We laugh at what they don’t understand!!
So I would like to win this because I took too much time last week trying to decide if I wanted the SM3D22 SaTracer 3 SW SATCONTROL HH MOTOR clearance Motor sale Sadoun offered on eBay in their store front! I snoozed and lost! They were all out when I decided to bid! So, I need a motor bad for my vacation setup I am building and this would be great!! I would get some real good use out of this! Not to Minchin, I would be proving my wife wrong for she said “they won’t pick you to win, so you don’t have to worry about lugging any big dish system camping or when we go to the cabin!” Prove her wrong Sadoun! We guy’s put things like this up first then unpack the car if there is time! We just might not see something interesting we might have missed on the drive there!
Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun Sadoun

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts