Free PPV Coupons from Dish Network

I was told earlier this week by the loyalty dept. that Flex customers would also receive the free premium (Starz, Encore, Platinum, 6 free PPV). I actually had an online CSR check for me today, and apparently my Flex account is set up to receive 12 months free Starz on Feb 1st.

greenguy said:
what is a flex customer?

im not sure if im on of these or not. . .i have the everything pack and NOT under contract.

It's pay as you go, pretty much prepaid. It's mainly for people with bad credit or those who use their service only partially throughout the year.

I have several free ppv coupons too but I thought I was receiving them because I take their survey each month. I guess they are handing them out for other reasons too.

I have the coupons, but never having ordered a PPV movie, I'm not quite sure how they work. Does Dish simply deduct one coupon if you order a movie or do you have to do something special to redeem them?

Also I was on the PPV web page and see there is a button to click to order a movie. What happens when you click that button? Does it turn on that movie for 24 hours, or for the rest of the day, or for a single viewing, or does it record it to your hard drive? Can you record a PPV movie for later viewing?

I just realized the last time I ordered a PPV movie was back on my C-Band dish with the old Video Pal system!

I have the coupons, but never having ordered a PPV movie, I'm not quite sure how they work. Does Dish simply deduct one coupon if you order a movie or do you have to do something special to redeem them?

I thought the instructions on web page that shows the coupons were pretty clear.

Notes

• Valid for Pay-Per-View movies up to $6.99. No credits issued if used for a movie of lesser value. Non Refundable
  • Not valid for Sporting Events, Adult Movies, Video on Demand or DISH ONLINE (Internet On Demand Movies)
  • Coupons are non transferable
  • PPV movie with coupon can only be ordered via dish.com/ppv or through our Automated Voice System (800-333-DISH (800-333-3474)). Cannot be ordered through receiver or customer service agent.

Here are the instructions they gave me: 1) Log on your account; 2) Select "My PPV Certificates" and note one of the numbers if you have more than one certificate;
3) Select "Order PPV" and choose the movie you want and click "Order"; 4) In the payment method section, click "Redeem PPV Certificates" and enter the number you noted in "2".

You can view the movie at the time designated as start time (usually all day long) or record it to your dvr like any other recording you would make from HBO or Showtime, for example. If you record it you will have a few months in which to view it before it is automatically erased from the hard drive. If you record it and watch it from your dvr, it will be available for about 48 hours or so before it gets zapped.

I don't have the PPV certificates... Can someone from Dish Network support team confirm the eligibility to get these PPV Certificates?

I don't have the PPV certificates... Can someone from Dish Network support team confirm the eligibility to get these PPV Certificates?

If you or mrpither need assistance with looking any thing up on your account's, please private message your account# or phone# to anyone of us from Dish Network and we will be happy to advise you! Have a great day!!

Last edited:
I just did the online chat and they added the 6 ppv channels, i asked about why I lost my cinemax channels even though they charged me the penny for it she said that because starz replaced it. Anyone else have both of them still?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)