Friends with Better Lives

It was pretty medium. Which is probably a bad sign since the pilot is usually the one they work the hardest on to get right...

Not the best ratings or a premiere.

CBS Friends With Better Lives - Series Premiere (9:01-9:30PM) 2.6/7 7.63
FOX The Following 1.4/4 4.17
CW The Tomorrow People 0.5/1 1.1

S~

Not the best ratings or a premiere.

CBS Friends With Better Lives - Series Premiere (9:01-9:30PM) 2.6/7 7.63
FOX The Following 1.4/4 4.17
CW The Tomorrow People 0.5/1 1.1

S~

Especially since it had such a strong lead-in with the highly rated HIMYM finale and all the promotion that has been going on for months.

I TIVO'd it, and watched maybe 15 minutes last night before deleting. Will not get a season pass.

still have the premiere on my Tivo.....guess I better see how long I watch this one

doubt it would break my personal record. I forget what show it was but I didnt even last 4 minutes

Nope

For my first exposure, I watched the rat-in-the-attic episode.
After 10 minutes, I was muting it and watching youtube on my cell phone.
Not very creative. Not very original. No hook to draw me back.
Really didn't care about the characters.
Sorry.

I find it funny , not HA HA "FRIENDS" funny, but I don't mind watching it. But either way I can take it or leave it.

I am the same, it is a comedy without a complex story that needs resolution. I tend to store up the dramas during the season but will watch comedies as they come, if they are cancelled, well it was fun while it lasted.

I am the same, it is a comedy without a complex story that needs resolution. I tend to store up the dramas during the season but will watch comedies as they come, if they are cancelled, well it was fun while it lasted.

Same here. I can always put a comedy on and multi-task while it plays. But dramas I have to really concentrate on with my full attention or I miss stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)