Frozen wont load (paper weight mode)

k.r.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 4, 2013
Floyd knobs indiana
What am i doing wrong..
The attachd pic is what is on my usb drive...the folder in it also contains the same files...
When i power cycle with it in usb...i get a screen that says new version press and hold ok in 10 sec...well it sits n sits on edision logo on screen and on box display...

I power cycle and press menu..get the multiboot screen... pic below
But still no boot...i think its empty

20200117_141434.jpeg
20200117_141848.jpeg
20200117_141900.jpeg
20200117_141905.jpeg
20200117_142304.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Download the latest satdreamgr-6 or Openpli image non multiboot and unzip to flashdrive,
Why the flash on the flash drive you are trying does not load is because there is no emmc image on it. it is a multiboot flash and that needs to be flashed with ofg write and the flash image menu. once you get slot1 working you can reload Tnap2 with the flash image menu.

I have it going again...i loaded satdream like you said..then i loaded tnap2 (slot 1)..its back to how i had it before i messd it all up...now im trying to put satdreamgr into another slot...

I have it zipd as it was downloaded in a folder labled downloaded_images

What do i do now?
Power cycleing skips by it and just loads into watching tv

Sent from my SM-N960U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Now you need to download the multiboot version of satdreamgr-6 and use the flash image menu.Do it just like you did Tnap2.

Reactions: k.r.
Only satdreamgr and Openpli have the two versions the other image teams do have one version and with those to do multiboot leave the downloaded files zipped and use the flash image menu or unzip on to flash drive for flashing slot1 only.Yes slot 1 will get over wrote so do not use that option if dioing multiboot uless you really want to change slot 1.

Reactions: k.r.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)