FTA newbie needs help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You might have to play with the elevation a little bit, up or down some, and as far as the skew, yes if you are standing behind dish, and the dish is pointing east of your true south position (your longitude) it will be turned counter-clockwise, or a "- negative value".
If the lnb has no markings on it at all, nor the instructions cover that, sorry cant answer. Maybe a pic of it would help us figure it out.

Thanks for the help guys! I got it (two weeks ago, but still thanks!)!

Now I'm just trying to find a place to replace my wall mounted pole with. I basically have a short pole coming out of a wall mounted frame from the dish I replaced. The short pole is of smaller diameter than ideal for my dish mount, but as replacing the entire assembly is VERY problematic (getting approval from the commercial/historical building) I'm trying to just replace the short pole (which bolts on with a square plate/flange at its bottom). Any ideas for sourcing this? I believe I need a 75mm (3") pole, with a 6" square plate (ideally with bolt holes centered one inch from each corner).

Thanks for the help guys! I got it (two weeks ago, but still thanks!)!

Now I'm just trying to find a place to replace my wall mounted pole with. I basically have a short pole coming out of a wall mounted frame from the dish I replaced. The short pole is of smaller diameter than ideal for my dish mount, but as replacing the entire assembly is VERY problematic (getting approval from the commercial/historical building) I'm trying to just replace the short pole (which bolts on with a square plate/flange at its bottom). Any ideas for sourcing this? I believe I need a 75mm (3") pole, with a 6" square plate (ideally with bolt holes centered one inch from each corner).

If I understand correctly what you are needing, it sounds like something that you may have to get a local handyman/welding shop to fabricate for you. Maybe a commercial fencing or plumbing contractor also?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)