Full signals - still getting freezing, why?

agi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 21, 2004
I have 5 channels in Little Rock I want to watch and tried CM4224 antenna with CM7777 preamp and spent seven hours but was not able to get all the channels at once.

I have RS yagi antenna and decided to go with 2 antenna setup (our towers are in COMPLETE OPOSITE directions).

I spent almost 3 hours peeking channels 4, 11 and 16 and even having 94-96 signal I can get channel 16 (FOX) to stay on at all times. It freezes giving me "NO SIGNAL DETECTED" or is pixelating.

Does anyone knows what might be happening?

Thanks

agi said:
I have 5 channels in Little Rock I want to watch and tried CM4224 antenna with CM7777 preamp and spent seven hours but was not able to get all the channels at once.

I have RS yagi antenna and decided to go with 2 antenna setup (our towers are in COMPLETE OPOSITE directions).

I spent almost 3 hours peeking channels 4, 11 and 16 and even having 94-96 signal I can get channel 16 (FOX) to stay on at all times. It freezes giving me "NO SIGNAL DETECTED" or is pixelating.

Does anyone knows what might be happening?

Thanks
It is possible that your pre-amp is too strong, which in turn, is actually causing your interference, or maybe the station itself is having problems. If you can get a good signal without the pre-amp, you might give that a try... If it is just certain stations that you are having an issue with, then it is possible that the station is having intermittent problems. Since stations are still transmitting both NTSC (analog) and ATSC (digital) signals, they tend to still put more emphasis at times on the old analog system since there are still probably more viewers watching on analog side than digital. It has been a burden on some stations trying to keep up both transmitters, and most have a sort of "temporary" feed line and transmit antenna solution for the digital signal that they sometimes have issues with. You can always call the station(s) that you are having issues with and ask if they are having problems with their digital signal... Most stations are more than happy to give you assistance or information concerning their digital signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts