Future STBs for BHN Customers?

SideFx

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
I was reading this today over @ EngadgetHD. So could this eventually be rolling out to us seeing as how BHN uses the Scientific Atlanta brand?

Nice find! It is possible that these boxes will be in the future. Hard to say though, as they still have millions invested in the other boxes and you know they are going to use them until they die to make sure to get their monies worth out of them.

Those are pretty :) Have not seen them around here yet, ill let ya know if I see any. I wonder what kinda specs they are as far as harddrives and such.

Bright House has just rolled out the OCAP set top boxes and these will be around forever. Basically mandated by the feds!

hey buddy.

i was jw, im assuming these boxes are only for customers that want the basic digital channels... how small are these boxes?

as i am in jersey visiting, lets just say other companies here, have these VERY small boxes for customers with digital basic channels. they started not that long ago with em, according to the fam, it is about the size of a hard drive. so they kinda cool looking lol. i think those are the ones, that will be used as standard for when all digital only sets out...

any info on that? any pics if possible, would b nice, thanks in advance...

Comcast to Have 50 to 60 Linear HD Channels By the End of 2008

True Surround Sound 5.1 Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)