GONE G-14 125 W radio channels transponder:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

farwest5050

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 1, 2012
Austin,TX
Hello guys. I need some help regarding of the radio channels in 4140 V SR 30000 transponder at 125 W Galaxy 14 satellite. It appears as free to air but I can lock the radio channels, no signal in the mentioned TP. The rest of the TP on that bird works fine. Can someone tell me what could be the reason please?

No, the GSP microHD is only compatible with CCM services (Constant Coding Modulation).

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the VU+ Zero 4k would blind scan and display these VCM channels along with the video slides of trivia, artist and title.

Last edited:
Reactions: N5XZS and KE4EST
Working with the distributor on favorable terms. My old sales person moved on and the new guys seem gun shy about resellers in NA. Guess they have been approached too many times by folks promising the sky then disappearing. I am being honest about expected sales volume and it is a drop in their bucket... :(

For now, the Zero 4k is not too expensive to order directly out of Europe. Just contact the reseller and request be invoiced for an export sale (without VAT). Got mine via DHL in 3 days for the price equal to the regular Euro VAT price. :)

Reactions: KE4EST
Thanks for the info Titanium. I was trying to get 4140 V SR 30000 with an 6' mesh and a Titanium lite LNB yesterday. I did get 3760 H, 3960 H, and 3720 H

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)