G10R, early to bed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You gotta love that show called Cheaters. How stupid can these people be in getting caught like that? G-10 is the greatest...well besides all my other favorite birds and programming (which is everything else)!!!

An Eye for an Eye. There was an episode where a dad sues the martial arts instructor because he gives his son belts, yet the son keeps getting beat up after school. The judge rules that the dad will fight the instructor to see if the instructor is any good. Dad unfortunately gets his ass kicked, and Kato Kailan tells the dad his son could learn something from the instructor. Completely senseless, but entertaining.

TiminMb said:
An Eye for an Eye.
That show is really screwed up. But funny as heck.
The first time I turned it on to see "Extreme Akim" I was like "WTF is this?"

There was an episode where a dad sues the martial arts instructor because he gives his son belts, yet the son keeps getting beat up after school. The judge rules that the dad will fight the instructor to see if the instructor is any good. Dad unfortunately gets his ass kicked, and Kato Kailan tells the dad his son could learn something from the instructor. Completely senseless, but entertaining.
OK...now that's funny :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.