G10r Poll

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
Ok my turn to ask all another question or two.
1. What is your favorite channel on G10R
2. What is your Favorite show on any of the G10R feeds
Gary

1. Top 5
The Tube
WPXS for the wrestling
WMQF because it’s both FOX & UPN (so I can record Smackdown at 9 Central)
KFDF because they have baseball from 3 teams :D
WUMN for Caliente (and it’s a local station…Minneapolis)

2. Favorite show is Wildside wrestling (obvious reasons) and some of the RTN shows.

For those of you who may not know, but WUMN is now the cable feed in the Twin Cities in MN on the 2 big cable companies (Time Warner & Comcast) instead of the Nat’l Univision feed.

1) The Tube. At least, that's where I spend more hours than any other G10R channel. The RTNs are definitely in my top five, though.

2) Favorite Show: Was Enterprise, time-shifted to 6p Eastern from WSJP. Haven't picked a new one yet.

Favourite channel:
1) Any that have a college football, basketball or pro MLB, NBA, NFL game not on in my area here in So Cal and a backhaul was not found. :)
2) FOX east coast stations.

Favourite show: Used to be the KTWO newscasts, but now I'd say Family Ties and My Three Sons.

When I get this set up here, I plan on making ImaginAsain one of my presets.

And, since you've got a few UPN stations up there, I'll have to vote for Veronica Mars as one of my favorite shows.

Wife says: all of the english feeds! Except friday nights, then there's nothing on but that weird guy who takes calls...

... jk ;)

1. Favorite channel = The Tube
2. Favorite show on any feed = Cheers

2nd favorite channel = WNGS because of Cheers & Confessions Live (& other RTN stuff). :)
2nd favorite show = Confessions Live.

Channel 20 at my house (through ChannelPlus stereo 4-channel modulator) is basically dedicated 99% of the time to The Tube, except when those WNGS shows are on (or if I'm briefly rescanning something). Some day I'll spring for another FTA receiver, one on each channel, closer to 100% of the time. :D

#1 The Tube
#2 Was Imagine Asian until it went AC3. I'm sure it's for the better - I'll have to get with the program and buy some hardware :)
#3 The Local Fox / CBS / ABC Affiliates.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)