Galaxy 19 help please

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tampa Florida

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 26, 2015
Tampa FL
I have 2 Tokyosat 90cm dishes already mounted 2 days ago, trying to get these to receive galaxy 19, it's making me crazy please help. I don't know if my skew is off or if my wiring from lnbf to switch is wrong or if I'm aiming wrong or what

Welcome to the forum!

Not much to go on here.... Why two dishes?

Please provide the LNBF and the receiver brands and models. Photos of the dish, elevation bracket, LNBF and receiver install menu will help.
You may find your dish azimuth, elevation and skew setting angles at www.dishpointer.com
What is your install location zip code?
Do you have a small TV and your receiver set-up next to the dish and watching the Signal Quality meter as the dish is SLOWLY moved?
Are you using a compass to find the approximate dish aiming?
How are you setting the dish elevation and to what angle?
What is the LNBF skew angle setting?
Do you have a single coax connected from the receiver to the LNBF with no switches or other devices in-line?
What is the LNB type selected on the G19 install menu screen?
What is the LNB LO frequency setting on the G19 install menu screen?
What transponder is selected on G19 install menu screen?

The receivers are arisat AR2000 mini HD and Newmax 774 mini HD, lnbfs are stargold SG-200 HD and Eurostar t2 slim+HD

One question down.... :D

Need a lot more information if we are going to be able to assist.

In addition to the rest of the questions... This receiver is not distributed in the North America, does it have Galaxy 19 satellite in the install menu and pre-programmed Galaxy 19 transponders?

Lnbs

20151012_121807.jpg

Both LNBFs are Universal, so be sure that the receiver installation menus setting for Galaxy 19 is set to Universal LNB type and the LO is set to 9750/10600 and the 22KHz is set to automatic.

You need to figure out how to add transponders in those receivers.

The receiver will not provide a Signal Quality reading unless an active transponder is populated in the list. Find a menu screen for adding transponder parameters and enter:
Transponder Frequency: 12152
Polarity: Horizontal
Symbol Rate: 20000

Then save and exit back to the install menu and make sure this new transponder is selected from the list.

Kira, do you know if there is an on-line owners manual for those receivers.

Likely in another menu screen. Many receivers allow the user to add a transponder in the transponder or TP scanning screen. Usually the user cannot add a transponder in the main install screen.

Is the dealer where you purchased the receiver not available for technical support?
The dealer is in the middle east and I'm in florida. This set up was a gift

Ok, gotcha there. Now what

You will need to figure out how to enter the transponder parameters that I provided. Without a TP entered, the satellite cannot be located.

Snoop around other menus or even try highlighting the transponder line and pressing OK to see if another window opens that will allow manual transponder entry. Maybe the steps for manually adding a TP is in the manual?

Last edited:
Likely in another menu screen. Many receivers allow the user to add a transponder in the transponder or TP scanning screen. Usually the user cannot add a transponder in the main install screen.

Is the dealer where you purchased the receiver not available for technical support?

20151013_162736.jpg

See if there is a way to add a new one in the transponder list menu item.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)