Games in HD but not on Dish in HD (Part time HD)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yea, now there going to blame it on bandwidth or something like that, I really wish dish would get their act together! Its sad when customers have to complain and complain before dish will even respond or do anything.

Third time this week that I know of that my Mets are not in HD. A sunday afternoon game not in HD is like no football on a Sunday! This is just insane. I really want to see if the "bandwidth" will become more available once the NHL and NBA playoffs are finished.

Third time this week that I know of that my Mets are not in HD. A sunday afternoon game not in HD is like no football on a Sunday! This is just insane. I really want to see if the "bandwidth" will become more available once the NHL and NBA playoffs are finished.

They have the bandwidth available now, but dish just doesn't use it.

I know they do, but it's just funny that I read a post on here that only a few games were not available in HD last season. I just got HD last month and I have already seen at least 10 or so games not in HD.

Dish sucks when it Sports
they need to add all RSN sports channels in 24 hours HD on both Arc's

That's what were trying to get dish to do. Dish keeps ignoring us though. They seem to think that its only a few that are complaining when reality is its much more. Dish just doesn't get it and the common attitude is that there not needed, and go to directv. Betcha if Scott said they were needed they would listen, but instead a few don't care so I don't see dish lighting these up because they don't want to payout for them, even though we already pay for them.

The real attitude is why are we going to add them, if the customers are already paying for them. Why give up the free income!

Dish also thinks that they dont matter, well? Your competitors do! Look here!

DIRECTV: DIRECTV vs DISH: HD Comparison

Directv's 161 True HD channels, nothing part time, no single movie vod channels counted as a 24/7

to

Dish's 126 channels.

Dish you are not the HD leader as you think you are, now get going and add these channels as well as the others your missing!

It could just be a matter of happenstance, but it feels like I've seen more games in SD so far this year than I did almost all of last year. I sent a message last night to the Dish Network twitter feed, and they told me (I'm paraphrasing) that there's no set schedule for the SD games nor are they going to announce anything for going FT in HD with the RSNs. Not even "soon." That's absolutely crazy.

OTOH, I suppose they've played their cards right. Sure, it makes me mad... but not mad enough to switch... yet. And I suppose there are many others like me in the same boat (in this thread!): ticked off, but hanging around anyway.

LAST NITE 5/16/2010 THE MARINER GAME WITH OAKLAND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN HD AT 7:00 ACCORDING TO THE GUIDE NO JIP OR NOTHING, IT FINALLY APPEARED AT 8:pM. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING OFF AND ON ALL SEASON. WILL THE ADDITION OF ECHOSTAR 14 CHANGE THIS PROBLEM?

Twins game isnt being televised by FSN North today (11:35 start)

Its on the MLB Network via Rogers Sportsnet...oh wait...E* subs cant see the game (as I watch it right now) ;)

Twins game isnt being televised by FSN North today (11:35 start)

Its on the MLB Network via Rogers Sportsnet...oh wait...E* subs cant see the game (as I watch it right now) ;)
We now know the answer to your question. Yes, the game will be on MLBNet

The Cubs/Dodgers game on Comcast Sports Net Chicago is not in HD tonight. The NBA and NHL regular seasons are over, so they can no longer be used as an excuse. Where is the bandwidth Dish?!?

The Cubs/Dodgers game on Comcast Sports Net Chicago is not in HD tonight. The NBA and NHL regular seasons are over, so they can no longer be used as an excuse. Where is the bandwidth Dish?!?

Yes and the White Sox were not on twice last weekend either. :rant: There have been more missed games than ALL of last year already :rant: on CSN Chicago HD. We had more games last year on the CSN Sportsnet Plus HD, not just one or two.
We need full time RSN's for those that have a lot of HD content and major city RSN's with 5 or more overflow HD RSN's for the plus games like how D* does things.

C'mon DISH, I'm really thinking of the dark side now. Raise second DVR fees, I went down from 2 accounts w/AEP to one on AT120+. Next year my contract (for a lousy remote sensing 722K with rising DVR fees when I own my other DVR) is up. I will stick with my triple play, sell my 722 and buy a Tivo and swear off baseball. :mad: I however might get D* Tivo and move to my Dad's address. :angel:

guys I stopped fighting a losing battle now I have D* with the extra innings package, all games in HD and no blackouts problem solved

guys I stopped fighting a losing battle now I have D* with the extra innings package, all games in HD and no blackouts problem solved

welcome to the D* family :)
(where sports fans stress levels only go up while watching the game instead of worrying if its in HD or not) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts