Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Was down to $3.29 last night.

I was planning on ordering a Rivian or F150 Lightning earlier this year, but had been holding off with all the high prices and parts shortages. In January, a couple of months before my dad passed, his health started declining and he decided to downsize to a smaller vehicle that was easier to get in and out of and that my stepmother thought she could drive. So I ended up just buying his 2017 Yukon with only 40k miles. I do really like it, slightly more horsepower than the Avalanche had and It gets better mileage than the Avalanche. I gave up leather, heated seats and E85 comaptibilty, but gained a 10yr newer vehicle with 150k fewer miles and some tech upgrades. However, I'm missing the E85 prices now and still want to order a Rivian. :biggrin

Was down to $3.29 last night.

I was planning on ordering a Rivian or F150 Lightning earlier this year, but had been holding off with all the high prices and parts shortages. In January, a couple of months before my dad passed, his health started declining and he decided to downsize to a smaller vehicle that was easier to get in and out of and that my stepmother thought she could drive. So I ended up just buying his 2017 Yukon with only 40k miles. I do really like it, slightly more horsepower than the Avalanche had and It gets better mileage than the Avalanche. I gave up leather, heated seats and E85 comaptibilty, but gained a 10yr newer vehicle with 150k fewer miles and some tech upgrades. However, I'm missing the E85 prices now and still want to order a Rivian. :biggrin
The Heated seats in my Silverado for my bad back is like heaven! I burn diesel which helps.

I gassed up this morning and it was still $3.74/gal of 87 octane at Sinclair.

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 8.47.11 AM.png