Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Was down to $3.29 last night.

I was planning on ordering a Rivian or F150 Lightning earlier this year, but had been holding off with all the high prices and parts shortages. In January, a couple of months before my dad passed, his health started declining and he decided to downsize to a smaller vehicle that was easier to get in and out of and that my stepmother thought she could drive. So I ended up just buying his 2017 Yukon with only 40k miles. I do really like it, slightly more horsepower than the Avalanche had and It gets better mileage than the Avalanche. I gave up leather, heated seats and E85 comaptibilty, but gained a 10yr newer vehicle with 150k fewer miles and some tech upgrades. However, I'm missing the E85 prices now and still want to order a Rivian. :biggrin

Was down to $3.29 last night.

I was planning on ordering a Rivian or F150 Lightning earlier this year, but had been holding off with all the high prices and parts shortages. In January, a couple of months before my dad passed, his health started declining and he decided to downsize to a smaller vehicle that was easier to get in and out of and that my stepmother thought she could drive. So I ended up just buying his 2017 Yukon with only 40k miles. I do really like it, slightly more horsepower than the Avalanche had and It gets better mileage than the Avalanche. I gave up leather, heated seats and E85 comaptibilty, but gained a 10yr newer vehicle with 150k fewer miles and some tech upgrades. However, I'm missing the E85 prices now and still want to order a Rivian. :biggrin
The Heated seats in my Silverado for my bad back is like heaven! I burn diesel which helps.

I gassed up this morning and it was still $3.74/gal of 87 octane at Sinclair.

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 8.47.11 AM.png