Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

I did not know but if you want to check the price of gas at a Costco go to the locations and press on the gas symbol to see the price in a pop-up window!

Screenshot 2022-10-10 233630.jpg

I did not know but if you want to check the price of gas at a Costco go to the locations and press on the gas symbol to see the price in a pop-up window!
I just checked the pricing at my local Costco and it is 30 cents different ($4.799 .vs. $5.099) than what Gas Buddy is saying. I haven't been by the store so I'm not sure which (if either) is right but I'll be very wary of the accuracy of the price on the Costco website. "Updated frequently" is certainly a matter of perspective.

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
I just checked the pricing at my local Costco and it is 30 cents different ($4.799 .vs. $5.099) than what Gas Buddy is saying. I haven't been by the store so I'm not sure which (if either) is right but I'll be very wary of the accuracy of the price on the Costco website. "Updated frequently" is certainly a matter of perspective.
I am seeing the same thing at my local Costco site. Gasbuddy is 24 minutes ago so I think I believe that one better.

Reactions: TheKrell
I am kind of shocked they even do. They are so protective of posting prices or availability on some things.

I am kind of shocked they even do. They are so protective of posting prices or availability on some things.
Gasoline prices are rarely hidden (except maybe a boat docks where the prices are usually embarrassing, you're getting non-corn gas and you don't have any choice).

Before they moved to a new facility, my Costco used to have a sandwich board that could be seen (if you knew where to look) from a major thoroughfare (if the waiting lines weren't too long).