Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

It isn't a stock. I don't know how to track it.

Correct; it is a futures commodity traded at NYMEX.com

New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) is the world's largest physical commodity futures exchange.

NYMEX Division

* Coal
* Crude oil
* Electricity
* Gasoline
* Heating oil
* Natural gas
* Palladium
* Platinum
* Propane
* Uranium

COMEX Division

* Aluminum
* Copper
* Gold
* Silver

Recent developments

In August 2008, it was revealed that oil speculators had increased the volatility of the price of oil; Congressman John Dingell criticized the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for failing to scrutinize oil futures traders, in particular Swiss company Vitol.

Even more surprising to the commodities markets was the massive size of Vitol's portfolio - at one point in June [2008], the firm held 11 percent of all the oil contracts on the regulated New York Mercantile Exchange.
—Washington Post

Just got home from buying groceries. At my local Kroger you get 10 cents off per gallon if you buy 100 dollars on groceries. The price there was 3.10 which would make that 3.00 per gallon.

Don't look now, China just had their second month of being a net EXPORTER of oil. India should be the next to see demand collapse.

With the global recession rapidly approaching, my prediction of $2 a gallon gas within two years (I think I've got ten months left) looks more and more feasible.

The next year will be rough from an economic standpoint, but collapsing commodity and energy prices will help soften the blow.....

Meanwhile, SUVs are still selling for fire sale prices.... In a few months it won't be as expensive to fill them up either.....