Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

$2.69 a gallon here in Colorado Springs, but my mother-in-law says it just hit $2.97 in the small town of Canon City, CO where she lives. They just can't wait to raise it to $3 a gallon. It's as if the news is egging them on :mad:.

If I had a motorcycle I'd be driving it right now to work. The less of my money OPEC gets the better.

Here in ohio, it's above $3 now because of katrina the station owners are saying. Says he's charging $3.19 a gallon because it cost him $3.16 to buy it...It was expected to go up about 15 cents by friday, but geez, it went up more than that, and quicker...wow...

NpaulTodd said:
its $2.69 as of 2 pm this aftternoon in Atlanta, GA ( Actually ALpharetta but CLose enuff) at Sam's I expect it to go around $3 Already seen it at other places for $2.76 & $ 2.81 ! Damn this is Ridiculous!
Georgia has gas up to $3.50 south of Atlanta! A private message was sent to my boss that Georgia will be out of Petroleum by Monday! :shocked
Currently in Griffin, GA gas is $3.25 up from $2.69 this morning. McDonough, Ga is @ $3.25 which jumped to this from 1 hour ago! The highest gas so far was reported in Columbus, GA @ $3.55. Again these prices are for Regular gasoline not Premium (add another 30 cent to the price)!

Just outside Charlotte (in SC) we were paying $2.32 last week. Filled up today about 20 miles south for $3.39. Most stations are empty - 20 miles to first station with gas.

i guess we need another war on gas prices

most people don't know hockey about gas, only that it cost a hell of lot and you need it to make your over priced car run. most people dose understand that crued oil has no waste at all, the oil thing it has alot of is oil men crooks. of course we have our new media the proganda whore for them controling our every move rumours of what becomes news. viet nam isn't the only war we've lost lately we are lost one every day at home. why? because there is no longer what was once true americans, who would do anything for this country. all we have today is proganda whores, and race has nothing to do with it. i bet if you took a true count of the people in this country half of them came from somewhere esle illigally and the other half have lost faith with everything even their god. of course there is that small group of union people who never had a god to begin with. joe friday where are you when we need just the facts. because i don't know any longer if the sky is blue and water is wet. if you work for the government the truth ain't in ya.

I drove from my house to The Jersey Shore this weekend. On the way down there all parkway rest areas were selling regular for $3.04 (rest area prices controlled by state and changed once a week) When I got to the place I was going to the prices were all over the map. Ranging form a low of $3.01 - $3.59. Keep in mind that these prices were along the same 3 mile stretch of roadway. When I arrived at my destination the station across the street from my hotel was at $3.29. The next day the price dropped to $3.24. Today I drove back along the same stretch of road on my way home. For the most part prices had dropped with the cheapest now being $3.12 in a station that had been $3.29 on Friday.

Gas last weekend peaked 2.99 in the Twin Cities…some stations were 3.15

Went to the lake and it was 3.19 most areas….Friday night they LOWERED gas to 2.79

Now its 2.73 :D