Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

I'm afraid to go to town... :) been staying on a ranch since Friday, might have to go back this evening with my jeep to look for a horse... I got it for $2.29 (actually $2.27 as I get a discount) friday...but everywhere else was already $2.36

$2.33 here in the Plano area.

A Chevron this past Saturday had it for $1.99 and there were long ass lines.

Just filled my talk today, and paid $2.74/gallon for 89 octaine self serve. Last week same gas was $2.64

LER said:
anyone know what gas is like in St. Louis, MO?

Generally a volatile mixture of flammable liquid hydrocarbons derived chiefly from crude petroleum and used principally as a fuel for internal-combustion engines.

Actually prices don't look too bad there - online I see they range from $2.05 to about $2.20 depending on the grade.

Paid $2.23 this morning...when the wife filled up before lunch the price had gone up to $2.28...just noticed all the stations had raised their prices yet again while driving to the local Wally Mart a short while ago. At this rate I am expecting to pay over $10 a gallon next weekend. :shh

Paid $2.49 per gallon to fill up my car this morning...26 cents more than when the wife filled up her car yesterday at mid-morning...31 cents more than when I had filled up my truck at the light of day. I just realized that it now costs more to fill up my riding lawn mower than it did to fill up my car just two years ago. Sucks!