Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

$2.19 is what most places in Plano have it at with some (Chevron) at $2.29 a gallon. Cost me $34 to fill up my Chevy Tracker this morning.

The-German said:
You all are all lucky drivers. Rated the european fuel to gallion and euro to dollar we pay 5,91 usd/gallion.
Yeah, but you guys get all the fun cars...

Maybe next year, after the new low-sulfur diesel regs go into effect, we'll see some more diesel models available here. Lower operating costs (higher mpg + lower $/g) are the ticket.

2.19 - 2.29 in Jacksonville, FL today.

According to CNN the price of crude is going down this week but he said people won't ess this drop at the pumps. he didn't explain why.

Foxbat said:
Yeah, but you guys get all the fun cars...

Maybe next year, after the new low-sulfur diesel regs go into effect, we'll see some more diesel models available here. Lower operating costs (higher mpg + lower $/g) are the ticket.

Fun cars :yes , right if you mean BMW, Porsche or Mercedes. Or do you think of our endless highways without speed-limits :p .

But not all of us got one of the cars above, however i love my BMW ;) .It's a pleasure to ride over ~ 149 mph.

Btt : Update for the middle of Germany, just rated : 5.76 :(

$2.74 here in the San Fernando Valley, and that's for 89 octane self serve.

here in the greater Lafayette area...
gas: $2.169 at the cheap place, $2.339 at the expensive place.

Milk: $3.09 at the cheap place for the cheap milk.
$4.39 at the cheap place for the expensive milk

$3.99 at the expensive place for the cheap milk
$5.69 at the expensive place for the expensive milk.

Gas is averaging $2.27 a gallon here in the Dallas area. It's the highest average for the state of Texas.

Milk is $3.19 for the cheapest gallon I could find.

2.09 in Minneapolis

Milk prices above....DAMN!!!!!

Kwik Trip in town
1.06 for 1/2 gallon skim milk (in bags) so 2.12 a gallon
2.39 for gallon milk in plastic jug