Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
$2.19 is what most places in Plano have it at with some (Chevron) at $2.29 a gallon. Cost me $34 to fill up my Chevy Tracker this morning.

The-German said:
You all are all lucky drivers. Rated the european fuel to gallion and euro to dollar we pay 5,91 usd/gallion.
Yeah, but you guys get all the fun cars...

Maybe next year, after the new low-sulfur diesel regs go into effect, we'll see some more diesel models available here. Lower operating costs (higher mpg + lower $/g) are the ticket.

2.19 - 2.29 in Jacksonville, FL today.

According to CNN the price of crude is going down this week but he said people won't ess this drop at the pumps. he didn't explain why.

Foxbat said:
Yeah, but you guys get all the fun cars...

Maybe next year, after the new low-sulfur diesel regs go into effect, we'll see some more diesel models available here. Lower operating costs (higher mpg + lower $/g) are the ticket.

Fun cars :yes , right if you mean BMW, Porsche or Mercedes. Or do you think of our endless highways without speed-limits :p .

But not all of us got one of the cars above, however i love my BMW ;) .It's a pleasure to ride over ~ 149 mph.

Btt : Update for the middle of Germany, just rated : 5.76 :(

$2.74 here in the San Fernando Valley, and that's for 89 octane self serve.

here in the greater Lafayette area...
gas: $2.169 at the cheap place, $2.339 at the expensive place.

Milk: $3.09 at the cheap place for the cheap milk.
$4.39 at the cheap place for the expensive milk

$3.99 at the expensive place for the cheap milk
$5.69 at the expensive place for the expensive milk.

Gas is averaging $2.27 a gallon here in the Dallas area. It's the highest average for the state of Texas.

Milk is $3.19 for the cheapest gallon I could find.

2.09 in Minneapolis

Milk prices above....DAMN!!!!!

Kwik Trip in town
1.06 for 1/2 gallon skim milk (in bags) so 2.12 a gallon
2.39 for gallon milk in plastic jug