Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

riggscm said:
2.69 by me out in corn country Illinois.

wasn't OPEC supposed to be pumping more oil to lower the price per barrel?

Speculators are driving the oil market and at this point it doesn't matter how much extra OPEC pumps. Much like the "dot com" bubble in the stock market, the current price of oil isn't based in reality, it's driven by greed and fear, and just like the stock market, the oil bubble will burst, the only question is when? In the mean time we get to pay thru the nose for "what if's" and "what might be's". :(

NightRyder

Drove by Beverly Hills today, and gas was as follows:

Reg $3.12 :shocked
Unleaded $3.25
Super Unleaded $3.35

And they have full service there, and it reaches the $4.00 mark.. :no

Here is a 36 month chart on how regular unleaded gas has gone up in the L.A county area in the last 3 years

Attachments

• xchart100.png
    xchart100.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 197
I filled up yesterday just to top off the tank. $2.56 a gallon. Thats the cheapest in Plano!'

Regular, $2.37 a gallon at Sam's Club in Southaven, MS. Lots of people from Memphis, TN coming down and filling up. The average in Memphis is $2.46.

The cheapest place in Plano yesterday was at $2.56 a gallon. It cost me $38.50 to fill out my Tracker. :(

If gas goes much higher I won't be able to afford to PAY attention!

Electric cars are the only way to compete with this insanity....

Price of a barrel is now over $70.

I will be filling up today. I figured they would go up before Labor Day weekend. 2 months ago when my wife and I were planning our camping trip we were expecting to pay no more than $2.50 a gallon. Looks like it will be over $3 a gallon by this weekend. :mad: